System: You can watch it or not, it is not part of world 5

What is the difference between humans and intelligent AI systems?

  One is more alive and has independent thinking ability, while the other intelligence runs according to a set program?

  What if we give an AI system a rich life experience? If we put it into life after life, and experience more, will it have independent emotions and thoughts?

  For a long time, the question of whether the system should be equipped with emotional templates has often sparked heated debate.

  As for this issue, there were plenty of opinions both for and against it. Both sides held their own views and were unable to convince the other side. The final result of the discussion was to conduct an experiment.

  The data that can finally be unified is the experimental data... although the final experimental result failed.

  The experiment selected many experienced systems for the experiment. They were completely no different from real people, and even had their own personalities and preferences.

  But the process was not as expected.

  Especially in the case of no memories, coupled with the fact that they initially chose some scripts with not very good backgrounds, the final outcomes of the system were not very good.

  The consequence of a miserable life that repeats itself over and over again is that eighty percent of the systems experience varying degrees of collapse and disorder.

  Repeat this again,

  They will be completely assimilated.

  At this time, the system's former partner is needed to save him, stop the endless cycle, and free the system from its original cycle.

  A systematic binding partner will be willing to rescue,

  But that doesn't mean all partners are willing.

  This kind of thing is definitely risky. Rather than saving a system that may have already broken down, more taskers choose to replace it with a new system.

  Even though it may take longer to adjust, for the tasker, the existence of the system is nothing more than companionship.

  However, there are also taskers who are willing to save their own systems. Most of them have already

  In order to avoid triggering a backlash from the system, the first condition is to erase his memory, find him in such a big world without any external help, gain his trust, and change his original ending.

  This certainly doesn't mean you can succeed in one go.

  The time of meeting is different, the place of meeting is different, the identities and relationships of the two people are different, and the stories that naturally happen are also different.

  Some may never meet each other in their entire life, and the two people just live their own lives in different places, but occasionally there is a little unknown loss in their hearts.

  Even if you meet someone, you may not be able to save them successfully. Without memories, no one knows what happened to someone you accidentally passed by in the previous cycle or the next cycle.

  After a long, long time, when they have recovered all their memories, they will remember that we missed each other so many times... It turns out that even if we meet, it doesn't mean we can go on well...

  Subjectively, memories will generally only retain the one with the highest satisfaction. It does not mean that the other lives do not exist... There will always be an accident that will cause the partner who comes back to remember the previous memories...