Chapter 47:New Kin, New Chance, and Lost Love

Jimin decided it was time to introduce Jungkook and Minho to his parents.

Jimin's parents greeted Jungkook and Minho with open arms, treating them with the kindness and hospitality typical of their family. The morning unfolded with a hearty meal, laughter, and genuine warmth. Jungkook and Minho felt immediately at ease, appreciating the familial bond that Jimin's parents extended to them. The gesture of kindness was a small beacon of comfort in their otherwise chaotic situation.

Jimin's mother had prepared a traditional feast, and as they ate, the conversation flowed easily. Jimin's parents insisted that Jungkook and Minho try everything, making sure they were comfortable and well-fed. The atmosphere was filled with the clinking of cutlery, the aroma of delicious food, and the hum of friendly chatter.

Jimin's Father: (smiling warmly) "You're both welcome here. We're happy to have you. Make yourselves at home."

Jimin's Mother: (placing a steaming bowl of stew in front of Minho) "Try this, it's one of our family's specialities. I'm sure you'll like it."

Jungkook: (grinning) "Thank you so much. Everything smells amazing."

After the meal, the group decided to head out to meet Yuna, Jimin's girlfriend. As they approached, Tae casually ruffled Yuna's hair in a playful manner.

Tae: (with a smile) "Yuna, meet Jungkook and Minho. They're with us now, so you'll have to get used to them."

Yuna: (laughing) "Nice to meet you both.

Jungkook: Yuna??? surprised but happy (with a mischievous grin) "Looks like I'm your new brother from now on. If Jimin gives you any trouble, just let me know-I'll give him a small punch!"

Tae (curious): "Wait, how do you know Yuna?"

Jungkook smirked, shifting his weight and leaning back slightly, enjoying Tae's confusion.

Jungkook:  (mocking disbelief) "You didn’t believe me when I said Jimin’s my friend, huh? And now, Yuna’s Jimin’s girlfriend." He chuckled and added, "Guess we’re all one big family now!"

Yuna: (giggling) "Oh, 'shorty,' I liked it!"

Minho: (nodding) "And I'll be another brother too. If anyone from the Joseon Dynasty bothers you, just let me know."

Jimin: (pulling Yuna closer) "I can handle my girlfriend just fine. And why are you laughing, Yuna? Does it bother you that he called me 'shorty'?"

Before Yuna could respond, Tae, Minho, and Jungkook spoke in unison, a protective edge in their voices.

Tae, Minho, and Jungkook: (in unison) "Hey, don't you dare raise your voice at my sister."

Yuna stepped away from Jimin, her playful demeanour shifting to a more teasing tone.

Yuna: "Now I have three brothers. You all need to impress them if you want to marry me!"

The group burst into laughter, the light-heartedness easing the tension from their earlier discussions.

Jimin: (smiling, wrapping an arm around Yuna) "Don't worry, I'll make sure to impress all of them."

Yuna: (playfully) "Well, I look forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve, Jimin."

Tae: (with a grin) "Yeah, I'm curious too. Jimin's got a knack for showing off, but let's see if he can live up to the hype."

Jimin: (looking at everyone) "Jokes a part , we should explore the city a bit more and see what we can find. We need to understand the dynamics of this time period better."

Yuna: (nodding) "That sounds like a good plan. I'll come with you and show you around."

Tae: (smiling) "Great. We'll need all the help we can get. I plan to visit the palace for a few hours since I don't have a shift today. I want to check on Na-Rae."

Yuna: (curiously) "Did you confess your feelings to her?"

Tae: (glancing at Minho before turning to Yuna) "No, but she found out that I knew about her identity."

Yuna: (concerned) "Oh no, what did she do?"

Tae: (chuckling slightly) "She hit me with pillows and cried. I comforted her afterwards."

Minho: (raising an eyebrow) "So, you're in love but haven't confessed? That means I still have a chance."

Tae: (frowning, clearly annoyed) "Don't you dare think you have a chance. She's mine."

Minho: (smirking) "She will decide who she wants to be with. I'll just be patient."

Their playful bickering was interrupted by Yuna, who stepped in between them and gave them both a gentle shove.

Yuna: (trying to defuse the tension) "Should we bring her along with us to explore? It might be nice for her to get out of the palace for a bit."

Tae: (nodding) "I'll ask her. It would be good for her to get some fresh air."

Minho: (decisively) "I'll come with you. It's better to keep an eye on things."

Before Tae could respond, Jungkook spoke up with a tone of frustration.

Jungkook: (looking distressed) "I don't know where my girl is, her uncle is dangerous, man. It's been a week, and now I'm stuck here, I really miss her."

Tae and Minho: (in unison) "Who is your girlfriend?"

Tae: (confused) "Why did you think Na-Rae was your girlfriend?"

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!