Chapter 64: The Dance of Desire

When they returned to the private room, the lively atmosphere had mellowed. The chatter had softened, and the drinks had started to take effect, leaving the room filled with a relaxed, cozy vibe.

Jimin and Yuna were huddled close on the couch, their whispers intimate, while Yae-Jin and Joon were in a quiet embrace by the open bedroom door, sharing a kiss. The scene made Mi-Rae's cheeks flush with embarrassment.

Mi-Rae, flustered: "Uh... Jungkook."

Jungkook chuckled softly, covering Mi-Rae's eyes playfully. "I think it's time we give them some privacy."

Laughing, he gently steered her away from the scene, guiding her toward a nearby empty bedroom as they both tried to shake off the awkwardness of what they had witnessed.

The bedroom was dimly lit by the soft glow of candles scattered across a nearby table. The gentle flicker cast a warm, inviting light across the space, but the silence between them felt heavy with anticipation.

Jungkook closed the door behind them, and for a moment, they stood still, both unsure of what to say or do next.

Jungkook, his voice low and playful: "You look tense. Should I put on some music?"

Mi-Rae:  laughing awkwardly "Maybe that would help. It's too quiet in here."

Jungkook reached for his phone and quickly found a soft, slow song, something soothing to fill the silence. As the gentle melody began to play, he stood up, offering Mi-Rae his hand. "Wanna dance?"

Mi-Rae hesitated at first, surprised by his sudden request, but then smiled shyly. "Sure."

Jungkook pulled her up, and they swayed slowly in the small space, the soft music filling the room. At first, their movements were a little awkward, unsure of how close to stand or where to place their hands. But as the song continued, they began to relax into each other, their bodies naturally fitting together as if they had danced like this a thousand times before.

Jungkook's arms wrapped around Mi-Rae's waist, pulling her closer, while Mi-Rae rested her head against his chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

Jungkook, his voice soft against her ear: "You know, you're looking absolutely beautiful tonight."

Mi-Rae, looking up at him, her cheeks flushing: "You really think so?"

Jungkook smiled, his gaze warm and sincere. "I always do."

As the song played on, their movements slowed even more, the space between them shrinking until there was no distance left. Jungkook's hand slowly slid up to cradle the back of her neck, gently pulling her in for a kiss. It was soft and tentative at first  but when Mi-Rae kissed him back, it deepened into something more.

Their lips moved together in perfect sync, the intensity building as they clung to each other, the music now just a background hum. Jungkook's hand moved down her back, pulling her even closer as his kisses became more passionate, more urgent. Mi-Rae's fingers tangled in his hair, a soft moan escaping her lips as they lost themselves in the moment.With that, the hesitation between them disappeared.

Jungkook lifted Mi-Rae effortlessly, carrying her over to the bed, their lips never breaking apart. He laid her down gently, his eyes filled with both desire and affection as he hovered over her, tracing his fingers lightly across her cheek, down her neck, and over her body as if memorizing every inch of her.

Mi-Rae's breath quickened, her heart racing as he kissed down the side of her neck, his lips leaving a trail of warmth and electricity in their wake. Her hands found his, guiding him closer, wanting more, needing to feel him against her. The air between them was thick with desire, every touch igniting something deeper.

Jungkook's voice was low and ragged as he spoke. "I want to make this night unforgettable."

Mi-Rae nodded, her eyes locked with his, filled with trust and love. "You already have."

What followed was a slow, intimate exploration of each other.

Jungkook: breathless, whispered against her lips "If we keep going, I won't be able to stop."

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!