Chapter 14: The Secret Rendezvous

Watcher went to one of the palace rooms and bowed respectfully.

The Princess has an admirer, the guy who bumped into me that day when I was delivering sedative food. She's pretending to be a palace worker. 

Middleagedman : "Are you sure about this, Hye-won?"

Hye-Won: "Yes, young master, I saw it myself." They're sneaking out tomorrow. Do you want me to follow them?"

Old woman: "No, let them enjoy themselves for a few days!" You can leave Hye-Won!!!

Hye-won bowed and left the room.

Middle-aged man: "How could you suggest this? You know why I'm here."

Old woman: "We need to wait for the right time." Don't you agree?

Middle-aged man: "Silently nodded."

The next day, Hana arrived at the designated meeting spot, her heart pounding with anticipation. Tae was already waiting, a warm smile spreading across his face as he saw her approach.

Tae: "I knew you'd come, my lady."

Hana: "Well, you did say you could read eyes, didn't you?"

Tae: Laughing, he offered his arm. "Shall we?"

Hana took his arm, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

As they attempted to sneak out, Tae spotted guards coming toward them. Tae swiftly pulled Hana closer and guided her behind a nearby wall, their hearts racing with the thrill of evasion.

 Tae glanced back cautiously, ensuring guards hadn't caught sight of them. 

Tae: "We need to be more careful," he whispered to Hana, his voice tinged with excitement.

Hana:  Her breath was uneven, partly from the rush of sneaking out and partly from Tae's proximity. She felt his presence intensely.

Tae: he smirked and playfully. "My lady, are you breathing? It seems I'm making it quite difficult for you."

Hana:  Chuckled nervously, her cheeks warming. "You do have a knack for getting close to me. Always finding an excuse to hold my hand or pull me near."

Tae: Grinned mischievously, his gaze lingering on her. "Can you blame me? You're far too tempting to resist."

Their banter was interrupted by the distant sound of footsteps. Tae quickly composed himself, glancing around for any sign of guards.

Tae: "We should move. I'll lead the way."

Hana: "Nodded and followed Tae."

With the help of Tae, Hana sneaked out of the palace, and they went out. As they approached a tranquil garden outside the palace, they spotted Yuna and Jimin nearby. Yuna waved excitedly when she saw them.

Yuna: "There you are! I see you brought her out, Oppa."

Jimin: Glanced over with a knowing smile. "Well, well. It seems our guard has finally managed to convince Hana."

Tae:  Chuckled, introducing Hana to Yuna and Jimin. "Hana, this is Yuna, my dear sister, and Jimin, my ever-protective friend."

Hana greeted them warmly, feeling a bit shy. Yuna immediately took Hana under her wing, engaging her in lively conversation and making her feel at ease.

Yuna: "So, Hana, how did my brother manage to convince you to come out with him?"

Hana: "Well, you know, Yuna, your brother has a way with words. He made it sound like the most thrilling escapade I couldn't possibly resist."

Yuna grinned mischievously, teasing further.

Yuna: "Oh, I see! So he dazzled you with his charm and promises of mystery?"

Hana:  Glanced at Tae, a playful glint in her eyes as she nodded. "Exactly! Who knew our steadfast guard could be such a persuasive charmer?"

Tae:  Chuckled softly, leaning in closer to Hana. "Ah, but you haven't seen the best part yet."

Hana's cheeks flushed slightly, her gaze meeting Tae's with a mixture of amusement and affection. Yuna saw them lost in each other...

Yuna: "Oh, don't mind me. I am just enjoying the view of two lovebirds in their natural habitat."

Hana:  Blushed deeper, shooting Yuna a playful glare.

Tae: Chuckled, giving Yuna a good-natured wink.

As they strolled along, They all exchanged stories and shared laughter over small discoveries in the town's hidden corners. They found a quaint tea shop and decided to take a break, savouring the warmth of tea and the comfort of each other's company.

Yuna and Jimin eventually decided to leave them alone for a while, giving Tae and Hana a chance to enjoy some privacy.

Yuna: "Alright, Oppa, We will leave you two to your magical moment. Enjoy the rest of your evening, you two."

Jimin:  "Gave a soft smile. 'We'll catch up with you later, Tae. Enjoy yourselves.' Then he turned to Hana, saying, 'Take care, little sister.'"

Hana smiled and waved goodbye to Yuna and Jimin as they departed. As Yuna and Jimin departed, Tae turned to Hana with a gentle smile.

Tae: "Looks like it's just the two of us now. Shall we continue our adventure?"

Hana: Grinned, feeling a rush of excitement. "Absolutely. Lead the way, my guard."

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please, please, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me 🤗!!!!