Chapter 65: Slow Burning Desire

Mi-Rae's breath hitched as she looked into his eyes, her body still aching for his touch. But then, in a surprising moment of restraint, Jungkook pulled back just slightly, his gaze softening.

Jungkook: with a half-smile, whispered "I want to feel you, babe. I want to devour you... slowly."

His words sent a shiver through her, and she felt a deep warmth flood her cheeks. Mi-Rae blushed, the heat rising to her face as she looked away, trying to hide her flustered expression. Jungkook chuckled softly at her reaction, his fingers tracing delicate patterns on her skin, teasing but not rushing.

Jungkook: "We have time... There's no need to hurry. I want to savor every moment with you."

Mi-Rae bit her lip, her blush deepening. The intensity of the moment made her feel vulnerable, but at the same time, completely safe in his arms. She met his gaze again, a shy smile playing on her lips.

Mi-Rae: softly "You make everything feel so... perfect."

Jungkook smiled, leaning down to plant a gentle kiss on her forehead. He pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her in a protective embrace.

Jungkook: his voice a low whisper "We'll take this at our own pace, Mi-Rae."

Mi-Rae nodded, her body relaxing into his. They stayed there, their bodies entwined but their movements gentle, savoring the closeness without rushing forward. Every touch, every kiss, was filled with care and tenderness, building the connection between them even further.

As the night stretched on, they held each other, their breaths syncing, hearts beating in unison.

In the morning, Mi-Rae slowly opened her eyes, feeling the warmth of the morning light streaming through the window. She turned slightly, and there was Jungkook, already staring at her, his gaze soft and full of affection.

Feeling her cheeks flush, Mi-Rae quickly closed her eyes again, her voice shy but playful.

Mi-Rae: "Don't look at me like that."

Jungkook:  grinned, his voice teasing. "Like what?"

Mi-Rae: softly, her lips curving into a smile "Like you're going to steal another kiss."

Jungkook: grinned mischievously and slipped under the blanket,"Maybe I am."
pressing soft kisses along Mi-Rae's neck.

Mi-Rae: squirmed, giggling. "Stop it, Kook! Why are you so obsessed with kissing?"

Jungkook paused for a moment, his lips just inches from hers, and with a playful yet sincere tone, he replied,

Jungkook: "I'm not obsessed with kisses. I'm obsessed with you."

Mi-Rae's cheeks flushed a deep red, her heart fluttering as she tried to hide her smile. They shared a quiet laugh before getting up, reluctantly pulling themselves from the warmth of the bed. After freshening up, they met the others, who had already woken up and were getting ready to leave.

Soon after, Jungkook drove Mi-Rae home. The car pulled to a stop in front of her house, and for a moment, they just sat in silence, neither wanting to say goodbye.

Jungkook turned to her, his eyes filled with affection.

Jungkook:  "Babe, I promise I'll always be with you. Please take care of yourself, okay? Call me whenever you need me."

Mi-Rae: gave his hand a gentle squeeze and smiled softly. "I will. Dad must be waiting for me."

As she reached for the door, Jungkook caught her wrist, stopping her. "Babe..."

She looked back at him, a bit surprised.

Mi-Rae: "What's wrong, Kook?"

Jungkook hesitated, his voice soft, almost vulnerable.

Jungkook: "Can you tell me one more time?"

Mi-Rae: blinked in confusion. "Tell you what?"

Jungkook:  smiled, a little sheepishly. "That you love me. I just can't believe it, and it feels like a dream."

Mi-Rae's expression softened, her heart swelling with affection. She leaned in, pressing a gentle peck on his forehead, her voice tender as she whispered,

Mi-Rae: "I love you, Kook."

Jungkook's eyes closed as he soaked in the moment, his heart full of happiness.

Jungkook: "I love you too, Babe."

She smiled once more before stepping out of the car, waving at him as she walked towards her house. Jungkook watched her disappear inside, already missing her.

 Jungkook watched her disappear inside, already missing her

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!