Chapter 51:The Flirt That Never Ends

She didn't know how to respond, her mind racing as she looked into his eyes, searching for the playful boy she was used to, but seeing something deeper instead.

Jungkook: "Don't look at me like that," he whispered, his voice huskier now. "It makes it hard not to kiss you."

Her breath caught in her throat, the space between them shrinking, tension crackling in the air.
The way JK was looking at her, with such intensity, made her heart pound. She felt the heat rise in her cheeks, unsure of what to say or do.

Mi-Rae: (softly) "You're not serious..."

JK leaned in just a fraction closer, their faces inches apart. "I'm dead serious."

Jungkook: "I've never wanted to kiss someone so much."

Mi-Rae felt the rush of emotions swirling inside her. She bit her lip, breaking eye contact for a second, trying to gather her thoughts.

Mi-Rae: "JK... you're crazy.

As the moment hung between them, Mi-Rae felt her heart race, but she pulled back just slightly, her lips curling into a shy smile instead of closing the distance.

Mi-Rae: "You're impossible, JK."

He smirked, sensing her hesitation but respecting it. He leaned back a little, still holding her hand gently.

Jungkook: "I know, but it's part of my charm, right?"

Mi-Rae rolled her eyes, but there was a hint of a smile playing on her lips. She felt the tension ease slightly as the moment passed.

Mi-Rae:"You're lucky you're funny."

JK laughed softly, his thumb still brushing over her knuckles, but he didn't push any further.

Jungkook: "I don't need luck with you. I'm just getting started."

She looked at him, a mix of amusement and disbelief in her eyes.

Mi-Rae: "You're seriously never going to stop, are you?"

JK grinned wider, leaning a bit closer but keeping a teasing distance between them.

Jungkook: "Not until you admit you're falling for me."

Mi-Rae: "No, never," she said, shaking her head with a smirk.

JK chuckled, undeterred by her resistance. He leaned in a little closer, his voice dropping to a playful whisper.

Jungkook: "We'll see about that."

Mi-Rae raised an eyebrow, folding her arms, trying to maintain her composure. "What makes you so sure?"

Jungkook: "Because babe, I have a way of growing on people," he said with a wink. "And you're already smiling."

Mi-Rae quickly bit her lip to stop herself from grinning, but it was too late.

Mi-Rae: "I'm only smiling because you're ridiculous."

Jungkook: "Maybe, but you like it."

Mi-Rae let out a soft laugh, unable to argue with that. She gave him a gentle shove, though there was no force behind it.

Mi-Rae: "Don't get used to it."

He is standing up and stretching.

Jungkook: "Too late,Now, come on, let's get going before I make you fall for me even more."

Mi-Rae rolled her eyes but followed him. "You wish."

JK glanced back with a playful grin. "You have no idea."

As they pulled up to Mi-Rae's home, JK brought the bike to a stop. The night was quiet, the cool air contrasting with the warmth still lingering between them. Mi-Rae climbed off the bike, brushing her hair back as she glanced at him.

JK leaned on the handlebars, his signature grin in place. "Well, this was fun. Don't miss me too much."

Mi-Rae: rolled her eyes but smiled. "I'll try my best."

JK chuckled and revved the bike's engine slightly. "Bye, babe. Hot dreams with me tonight."

Mi-Rae's cheeks flushed, but she shook her head, trying not to laugh. "You're impossible."

JK winked. "And you love it."

Mi-Rae stepped back towards her front door, giving him one last look.

"Goodnight, JK. Try not to dream about yourself too much."

He grinned wider. "Only if you promise to be in those dreams."

With that, he speed off into the night, leaving Mi-Rae standing there, shaking her head with a mix of amusement and frustration.

As much as she wanted to deny it, there was something about JK that made her heart race.

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!