Chapter 3: Paths of Trust and Strategy

V: "I can help you win her over," V offered kindly. "In return, can you help me find my way home?"

???POV: My mind raced with thoughts. "What does he take me for?" I wondered. "But if I pretend to assist him, it might make it easier to bring him to the king's court." as now the king is occupied with preparing for the First Full Moon Festival, there could be a chance afterward.

???: Nodded thoughtfully. "Very well, I'll assist you. For now, let's focus on getting you settled."

V, feeling a mix of relief and uncertainty, nodded gratefully. "Thank you. You seem kind. I'll trust you to guide me."

??? POV:  In my heart, I knew I was taking a risk, but I also recognized an opportunity to prove myself.

V: Can I know your name? 

???: My name is JIMIN !!!!

V:  My name is Tae-hung, you can call me V or Tae!!!!

As V followed Jimin through the bustling streets, his thoughts still swirled with confusion and a hint of hope. He clutched the ancient book, the only link to his time, as he tried to process the strange events that had befallen him.

Arriving at Jimin's modest home, V was introduced to Jimin's parents, a kind and welcoming couple who deeply respected the royal family and the kingdom's traditions. They looked at V curiously, but Jimin's reassurance put them at ease.

Jimin's parents, concerned about their son's actions, confronted him outside their home, away from V's hearing.

Jimin's Father: "Jimin, who is that young man? Where did you find him?"

Jimin's Mother: "We heard someone mysteriously appeared. Is he the same guy?"

Jimin: "Mom, Dad Please, don't ask him any questions. I brought him here for a reason. Trust me, I brought him for a reason and it's for something important. I can't explain everything now, but I need your support."

Jimin's parents exchanged worried glances but reluctantly nodded, sensing their son's determination.

Meanwhile, V explored the rural surroundings, fascinated by the simplicity and beauty of Jimin's home

Meanwhile, V explored the rural surroundings, fascinated by the simplicity and beauty of Jimin's home. Jimin provided him with regular clothes and hearty meals, making him feel more at ease.

Next door, Yuna watched Jimin and V with curiosity and concern, 

Yuna: "Jimin... What are you up to?" She whispered to herself, her heart torn between admiration for Jimin's kindness and fear that his actions might lead to trouble.

Yuna POV: "I hope Jimin knows what he's doing. Father won't be pleased if he finds out about this."

Over the following days, V and Jimin's friendship deepened. They spent their time preparing for the upcoming First Full Moon Festival and sharing stories late into the evenings. Jimin's initial plan to use V faded as genuine friendship took its place. 

V: "Jimin, can you teach me swordsmanship? I want to help your family in any way I can."

Jimin: "Of course, V. I'll teach you everything I know. And maybe you can teach me a thing or two about archery."

V was getting trained in swordsmanship, with Jimin helping him adapt to the local customs and food.

Jimin: "You're getting good at fencing, V. After the festival, I'll speak with the high-ranking officer and see if we can get you to join as a guard."

Later that evening Jimin introduced Yuna to V, The three of them spent time together, easing the burden on Jimin's family and strengthening their bond. V treated Yuna like a sister, and Yuna reciprocated warmly.

As the festival approached, V enthusiastically joined Jimin and Yuna in purchasing needs from the market. Amidst the bustling crowd, V noticed a young woman whose face was completely covered except for her eyes. Something about her eyes seemed familiar, stirring a deep curiosity within him.

V followed the mysterious woman without drawing attention, he observed as she accidentally dropped a delicate hairpin decorated with intricate symbols. He found the symbols familiar but to confirm, V quickly picked up the hairpin recognizing its symbols which felt strangely familiar, yet he couldn't recall where he had seen them before. With a sense of urgency, he hurried back to Jimin's house.

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!
Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!