Chapter 43: The Bloodstained Book

Hey readers!

Who do you think that mysterious stranger is? And any ideas on who Eunji is talking to? I'd love to hear your guesses! Please drop a comment in this chapter—I can't wait to see what you all think!

-----------------------💜💜💜💜-----------------------

Hana's eyes widened in shock and disbelief. The situation was spiralling out of control.

Before anyone could react, Minho swung his fist, connecting with the young man's jaw. The man staggered back, stunned by the sudden hit. But he quickly recovered, anger flashing in his eyes.

The young man's expression darkened as he sized up both Tae and Minho.

As he moved to retaliate, Tae intercepted, grabbing the young man's arm mid-swing.

Young Man: "You're both making a big mistake."

Meanwhile, outside the hall, Eunji stormed out, her emotions in turmoil. Tears streamed down her face as she fumbled for her phone. With trembling fingers, she dialed a familiar number.

Eunji: (crying) "I gave you all the information about princess Na-Rae! You said you'd kidnap her and make Tae mine. But why did she show up at the auction hall?"

Person's voice came through the phone, calm yet laced with frustration.

Unknown: "We tried to kidnap her, but my men are useless. Tae intervened and ruined everything."

Eunji's heart clenched with a mixture of anger and desperation.

Unkown: (reassuring) "Don't worry, Eunji. I'll fix everything and make Tae yours. But listen carefully-I need you to buy that book, no matter the cost. I need it before Tae gets his hands on it."

Eunji wiped her tears, determination hardening her voice.

Eunji: " I'm going to buy it. And as you promised, you'll make Tae mine."

Unknown voice softened, sensing her resolve.

Unknown: "I promise, Eunji. Just get that book."With renewed purpose, Eunji ended the call, her tears drying as she steeled herself for what she had to do.

On the other side:-

Tae: "Enough. This ends now."

Young Man: (furious) "Let go of me! She's my girlfriend, my soon-to-be wife! You've got no idea what you're getting into!"

Hana: (in shock) "What are you talking about? I've never seen you before in my life!"

The young man's face twisted with frustration, his grip on reality seemingly slipping.

Young Man: (desperate) "Stop this, babe. You're just angry because I ignore you for couple of days, I tried to reach you but your uncle didn't allow me. You're mine, remember?"

Ignoring the young man's protests, Tae tightened his grip on Hana's wrist and began leading her back toward the auction hall.

Tae: (firmly) "You're coming with me, Hana."

The young man, seething with rage, tried to follow, but Minho stepped in front of him, holding him back.

Minho: (resigned) "It's over. Leave her alone."

The young man followed, seething with rage, but was stopped by Minho, who held him back.

Inside the hall, the auction had already begun. The auctioneer unveiled a book encased in a glass box-the very book Tae had been searching for. The man handling it wore gloves as he carefully opened the box and turned the pages for the eager audience.

Still holding Hana's hand, Tae glanced at the book and froze. His eyes widened in shock as he noticed book and there are dark, ominous stains on the pages-bloodstains that hadn't been there before.

Tae: (whispering, horrified) "That wasn't there before..."

Before he could process what he was seeing, the young man stormed into the hall, his temper boiling over. He grabbed Hana's hand with a forceful grip, but Minho quickly intervened, pulling the young man back.

Minho: "Let her go!"

The tension in the room was palpable as the four stood locked in a standoff, emotions running high.

Suddenly, heavy rain began to pour and Hana's hairpin, which had been glittering under the soft lights, began to glow with an intense, blinding light. The light grew brighter and brighter until, in an instant, all four of them-Tae, Hana, Minho, and the young man-disappeared from the auction hall.

 The light grew brighter and brighter until, in an instant, all four of them-Tae, Hana, Minho, and the young man-disappeared from the auction hall

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!