Chapter 1:The Discovery

Inside the Bookstore:

Inside the bookstore, the air is thick with the scent of aged paper and ink. The elderly shopkeeper, Mr. Song, greets V with a knowing smile.

Mr. Song: gesturing to the shelves  Welcome back, young man. I see your thirst for ancient wisdom has brought you home again.

V: nodding eagerly  Mr. Song, it's been too long. What hidden treasures have you unearthed since my last visit?

Under Mr. Song's guidance, V finds a dusty book hidden in a neglected corner of the shop he finds a book decorated with scripts and symbols that seem to call to him through time. V doesn't know yet, but this ancient book will change his life forever.

V feels both excited and nervous as he turns the pages, seeing paintings and symbols that seem to have hidden meanings.

V: thoughtfully "Mr. Song, what do these symbols signify? They seem familiar, yet I can't quite place them."

Mr. Song: stroking his beard "Ah, symbols are the language of the past, young man. They speak of forgotten rituals and ancient wisdom. This one relates to kings and princesses."

Filled with excitement, V asks Mr. Song if he can take the book home. Mr. Song agrees, and V leaves the bookstore, clutching the ancient tome tightly.

Arriving back at his grandparents' home, V rushes inside to share his discovery.

V: eyes widening with wonder "Grandpa, Grandma... look what I've found. This book feels... different."

Grandpa: placing a hand on his shoulder "Some books choose their readers, V. Let's see what secrets will this one reveal to you?"

V starts reading the book. After two pages, he finds a painting of a princess and falls in love with her beauty.

V's POV: As V looks at the painting, his heart skips a beat. The princess's eyes are lively, and her smile seems to hide a secret meant just for him. He feels a strange connection as if he's known her forever. Her gentle features and graceful pose captivate him. He can't help but wonder about her story, her dreams, and the world she lived in. It's like the painting has cast a spell on him, pulling him deeper into its mystery.

Grandma: interrupting gently "Taehyungaaa, dinner's ready. You must eat something."

V: reluctantly closing the book "I'll be right there, Grandma." He looks at the painting and whispers, "I'll be back, princess."

During dinner:

Grandpa: "What's caught your eye, dear? Did you find something interesting in that book?"

V: "There's a painting in the book... of a princess. She's beautiful."

Grandma: smiling "You'll find your princess one day, Tae."

V: excitedly "But this princess is so beautiful. I won't find someone as pretty as her." He rushes to get the book and shows the painting to his grandparents.

Grandparents: in unison "She is so beautiful."

After dinner, they all go back to their rooms. V starts reading again. After a few pages, he finds some ancient symbols. As the storm intensified and darkness engulfed the village, a sudden power cut plunged V's world into blackness.

V: frustrated "I should have charged my phone to look up these symbols."

Taking a deep breath, he clutches the book and falls asleep, the sound of rain lulling him into dreams of ancient kingdoms and distant shores.

To be continued!!!!!

Please Vote