Chapter 48: Love at First Slap

Jungkook: (pulling out his phone and showing pictures) "Because she looks exactly like her."

The group gathered around Jungkook's phone, and their eyes widened in shock as they saw the photographs. The woman in the pictures was unmistakably identical to Princess Na-Rae-same face, same features, and even similar expressions.

Jimin: (astonished) "This is unbelievable. How can there be two people who look exactly the same?"

Yuna: (shaking her head in disbelief) "It's like looking at a mirror image."

Minho: (studying the photos) "There's not even a slight difference. This is more than just a coincidence."

Tae: (deep in thought) "This changes everything. If there are two people who look identical, it could mean there's a deeper connection between them. We need to find out more about this."

Jungkook: (sighing) "I wish I had more information. All I know is that she's important to me, and it feels like something is wrong."

Tae: (decisively) "Let's start by investigating this further. We need to understand why Na-Rae and your girlfriend look the same. Maybe it will give us clues about what's really happening."

Jimin: (nodding) "Agreed. We should focus on gathering more information about this connection and explore any leads we can find."

Yuna: "Jk oppa, Can you tell me your love story?"

Jungkook nodded and started tell his love story.

Flashback to Jungkook love story💜

The basketball game was in full swing. Jungkook, drenched in sweat, was giving it his all on the court.

The match was intense, with the crowd roaring after every shot. The energy in the air was palpable. With every dribble, every pass, and every swift move, Jungkook showed why he was one of the best on the court.

His team had just won the game, and the victory rush coursed through his veins.As the buzzer sounded, signalling the end of the game, his friends rushed to his side, clapping him on the back, laughing, and cheering.

Jungkook grinned, wiping the sweat from his brow, basking in the afterglow of triumph. But in the midst of the celebration, a sharp tap on his shoulder snapped him out of his moment of victory.

He turned around, still smiling, and then—SLAP!

The sound of the slap echoed through the court. Jungkook's head snapped to the side as his cheek stung from the impact.

The laughter and cheers around him stopped abruptly, the entire court falling silent. His hand instinctively went to his cheek, his expression a mixture of shock and confusion.

Jungkook blinked, trying to process what had just happened. As he slowly turned back, he saw her—a girl standing before him, her hand still slightly raised from the slap, her face flushed with anger.

She was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling, her eyes blazing with fire.

Jungkook's POV:

"Who is this girl? And why the hell did she slap me? But... damn, she's beautiful. Even with all that fury. Her eyes, those fierce almond-shaped eyes... there's so much fire in them. But I can't stop staring at her."

Her long, dark hair framed her face, some strands slightly tousled by the breeze. Her lips, parted in what seemed like anger, drew his attention for a split second before he realised everyone around him was still frozen in shock.

Just before he could say anything, Jimin, his best friend, jumped between them, eyes wide in disbelief.

Jimin: "What the hell was that for? Why did you slap him?"

The girl, still furious, pointed an accusing finger at Jungkook.

Girl: "He's been harassing my friend! Sending her texts late at night, making her cry every day!"

Jungkook, who still hadn't said a word, blinked in confusion, his cheek still throbbing from the slap. Jimin, however, shook his head, his voice incredulous.

Jimin: "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Harassing someone? You must have the wrong guy. Jungkook would never do something like that. We've been friends since we were kids. He's not that type.

Girl 2: (confused) "Mi-Rae, what are you doing? Let's go. He's not the one. I saw him on the court with a yellow band, but you hit a guy with a blue band on his forehead."

Mi-Rae: (realising her mistake) "What?What are you saying Yae-Jin.

Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" Her anger quickly turned into embarrassment as she turned to Jungkook, who was still gazing at her, mesmerised.

Mi-Rae: (flustered) "I'm really sorry. I mistook you for someone else. I'm just so upset.

Let me—" She reached for Jimin's water bottle, took it from his hand, and gently placed it on Jungkook's red cheek. "I hit you pretty hard. Let me fix that."

Jungkook, still processing everything, couldn't help but chuckle softly. His eyes gleamed with amusement as he looked at Mi-Rae.

Jungkook: (cutting her off) "I love you."

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!