Chapter 20: From Palace to Present

Jimin: Shocked, he exclaimed, "Hana! Why are you here? It's dangerous for you!"

Hana: She quickly stepped back, flustered. "I wanted to talk to Tae, Jimin oppa. I'll leave soon."

Jimin: Nodding, he looked at Tae. "Tae, make sure to take her back to the palace. Don't let her go alone." Turning back to Hana, he added, "I'll stay with Yuna tonight since her parents are away."

Tae: Nodding, he said, "Good night, Jimin." As Jimin left, Tae turned to Hana, a teasing smile on his lips. "So, what do you want to talk about? The peck on the cheek? Do you want another one?"

Hana: Blushing deeply, she looked down, shyly avoiding his gaze.

Tae: Noticing the hairpin she was wearing, he pointed to it. "That's the same hairpin."

Hana: Nodding, she replied softly, "Yes, it is."

Tae: "I want to give you something." He took out a glass bead bracelet from the rack.

Hana: Her eyes lit up with delight. "It's so beautiful! Is this for me?"

Tae: Smiling warmly, he said, "Yes! I thought of giving it to you tomorrow, but since you're here now, I'll give it to you."

Hana: "I love it! Thank you so much!" She beamed with happiness.

Tae: Leaning closer, he said, "If you love it, you should give me something too." He showed his cheek, teasing her.

Hana: Blushing harder, she took a step back. "No!"

Tae: Taking small steps towards her, he cornered her against the rack. As she tried to step back, she knocked over a stack of books, causing them to fall to the ground. Among the fallen books, she noticed one open to a page that showed a picture of her hairpin.

Hana: Picking it up, she gasped. "Tae, this is my hairpin..."

Just then, a flash of lightning illuminated the room, and the hairpin began to glow. Before they could react, they were teleported to Tae's grandparents' home. The sudden change of scenery left them both stunned and breathless.

Tae: Looking around, his eyes widened with disbelief and joy. "What just happened?" He observed the room, which was strikingly familiar. "This... this is my grandparents' home! I can't believe it!"

He turned to Hana with a broad grin and wrapped her in a tight embrace. "We're back! This is where I grew up, the place I told you about when we sneaked out of the palace."

Hana: Still processing the sudden change, she looked around in awe. " How did we end up here?"

Tae: His excitement was palpable. "I don't know, but this place... it's where I used to dream about. I feel so happy being here again." He hugged Hana tighter, his face beaming with happiness. "Just wait here. I'll check if my grandparents are around."

Hana: Nodded, her eyes filled with a mix of wonder and affection. "Okay, Tae. I'll wait."

Tae dashed out of the room, eager to explore. He quickly discovered that his grandparents were not at home. On the dining table, he found a note.

Tae: Reading aloud, "They went to visit Grandfather's sister. She's not feeling well. They cooked some food for me and left it in the fridge." He grinned and headed back to Hana, holding up the note. "Looks like we have the place to ourselves."

Tae: Returning to Hana with the note, he found her looking around the room with a mix of awe and curiosity. "Looks like we have the place to ourselves."

Hana: Her eyes were wide as she examined the room. "Tae, what is all of this? Everything looks so strange and fascinating."

Tae: Smiling, he followed her gaze. "This is my grandparents' home. They have a lot of modern things here."

Hana: Her gaze shifted to a framed photograph on the wall. "What is this? It looks like a painting, but it's so detailed."

Tae: He chuckled. "That's a photograph. It's like a painting, but it's captured by a device called a camera. It takes an exact image of whatever is in front of it."

Hana: Her eyes widened even more. "A device that captures images? That's incredible!" She picked up a small brass clock. "And what is this? It has numbers and hands, but it doesn't look like a sundial."

Tae: "That's a clock. It tells the time using those hands to point to the numbers. It runs on electricity or batteries, not sunlight."

Hana: "Electricity? Batteries? What are those?"

Tae: "Electricity is a form of energy that powers many devices in this house. Batteries store energy and release it to make things work without being plugged in."

Hana: Her curiosity seemed insatiable. She pointed to a glowing screen. "And what about this? It's like a window with moving pictures!"

Tae: He laughed. "That's a television. It shows programs, news, and entertainment. It's like a theater in your home."

Hana: She touched the screen gently, marveling at the moving images. "It's like magic. And all this can be seen in your own home?"

As she spoke, someone on the screen started running towards the camera. Hana gasped in fear, quickly backing away and hiding behind Tae.

Hana: "Tae! he is comming towards me"

Tae: He laughed softly, trying to soothe her. "Don't worry, Hana. It's not real. It's just an image on the screen. No one can come out of it."

Hana: Peeking out from behind him, she slowly stepped closer to the screen again. "Are you sure? It looked so real."

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!