Chapter 66: A Love Like a Dream

As days turned into weeks, Jungkook and Mi-Rae's connection only grew stronger.

During exams, Jungkook and Mi-Rae sat in the library, books spread out in front of them, but the air between them was filled with an undeniable tension.

Jungkook leaned over, nudging her playfully with his elbow.

Jungkook: "Babe you've been staring at that same page forever. Are you actually reading or just thinking about me?"

Mi-Rae glanced at him, narrowing her eyes but failing to hide the smile tugging at her lips.

Mi-Rae: "If I were thinking about you, I'd be much more distracted. You're the one not letting me focus."

Jungkook chuckled softly, then leaned in and stole a quick kiss, making Mi-Rae's heart race.

Mi-Rae: "kook! We're in a library!" she whispered harshly, looking around to make sure no one had seen.

Jungkook: "Relax, babe. It's just a kiss. And besides, how am I supposed to study when you're sitting there looking so cute?"

Mi-Rae tried to maintain her composure but ended up blushing. She nudged him back, laughing under her breath.

------------------💜💜💜💜💜💜---------------------

Weeks later, as the pressures of exams lifted and summer approached, Jungkook decided it was time to treat Mi-Rae to something special. He arranged a candlelight dinner on a secluded beach, wanting to surprise her with a romantic evening by the ocean.

Jungkook squeezed her hand, smiling as he looked out over the water.

Jungkook: "Did you like it? The dinner, I mean. I wanted it to be special for you."

Mi-Rae smiled, leaning her head against his shoulder.

Mi-Rae: "It was perfect, Kook. I don't even know how you keep surprising me like this."

Jungkook stopped walking, turning to face her as he gently cupped her cheek.

Jungkook: "Because you deserve it. Every moment with you is special, and I want to make sure you know that."

Mi-Rae blushed at his words, her heart fluttering in her chest.

Mi-Rae: "You always make me feel like the luckiest person in the world."

-------------------------💜💜💜💜--------------------

As months flew by, Jungkook found himself wanting to create a space that was uniquely theirs. He had been quietly working on something special-a luxurious penthouse with breathtaking views of the city. It was meant to be their own private escape, a place where they could be together without distractions.

One evening, Jungkook blindfolded Mi-Rae and led her to the surprise. When he finally removed the blindfold, Mi-Rae's eyes widened in awe.

Mi-Rae: "This is really ours? I can't believe it. It's... it's incredible."

she gasped, stepping into the spacious, beautifully designed penthouse.

Jungkook smiled, wrapping his arms around her from behind and pressing a kiss to the side of her neck.

Jungkook: "All ours. A place just for us. Somewhere we can be together, without anyone else, whenever we want."

Mi-Rae turned in his arms, her eyes still wide with wonder.

Mi-Rae: "How did you even think of this? I didn't even know you were planning something like this."

Jungkook kissed her softly, his lips lingering on hers.

Jungkook : "I just wanted to give us a space that was ours. I love you, Babe, and I want to spend every moment I can with you."

Mi-Rae kissed him back, her hands sliding up to his neck as she whispered against his lips.

Mi-Rae: "I love you too, Kook. You've made every day with you more special than the last."

That night in the penthouse, they lay together on the bed, the city lights casting a soft glow over the room. Jungkook traced lazy circles on Mi-Rae's back as she lay with her head resting on his chest.

Jungkook: "This feels perfect, doesn't it?"

Mi-Rae nodded, her fingers playing with his hair.

Mi-Rae: "More than perfect. I never thought I could be this happy."

Jungkook kissed her forehead, his voice soft as he whispered.

Jungkook: "Every day with you feels like a dream, Babe."

Mi-Rae looked up at him, her eyes full of love.

Mi-Rae: "You make me feel like I'm living in one too."

They kissed again, their hands exploring each other slowly.

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!