Chapter 69:Wrapped in Romance

Mi-Rae's heart raced as she turned away from the door, feeling the tears prick at the corners of her eyes. She needed space to process her emotions, the hurt bubbling up inside her like a storm. Without another word, she marched to her room, slamming the door shut and locking it behind her.

After sometime Jungkook reached thier home, he stood outside the door, Jungkook paced, his heart pounding. He raised his fist and knocked softly, desperation creeping into his voice.

Jungkook: "Babe, please! Open the door!"

Mi-Rae: "Just leave me alone, Jungkook!" she shouted back, trying to keep her voice steady despite the quiver in it.

Jungkook: "Babe," pleaded, "I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Please, don't shut me out!"

Mi-Rae: squeezing her eyes shut, feeling guilty staying silent.

Jungkook: continuing to knock softly
"Babe, I need you to let me in. I'll do anything. Just... please, don't shut me out."

Pausing, Mi-Rae finally stands up and unlocks the door, pulling it open slightly to see his face.

Mi-Rae: hesitating, looking at him. "What do you want, Jungkook?"

Jungkook: his expression is a mix of worry and remorse
"I'm sorry, Babe. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like this."

Mi-Rae: crossing her arms, voice trembling
"Why do you keep doing this? I just wanted one night. One night to feel like I mattered."

Jungkook: taking a step closer
"You do matter. You mean everything to me. I hate myself for letting work get in the way of us. I'll make it right, I promise."

Mi-Rae: still hurt
"It feels like I'm always waiting for you. I can't keep doing this."

Jungkook: reaching out to cup her cheek
"You're not second to anything. I'm trying to build a future for us, but I realize I'm losing sight of what truly matters-you. Please forgive me."

Mi-Rae: looking into his eyes
"I want to believe you, but it's hard."

Jungkook: leaning in closer, foreheads touching
"Then let me show you. I'll take you out, just us. No interruptions. I'll prove to you how much you mean to me."

Mi-Rae: Heart softening
"Okay, but you have to promise to keep that commitment this time."

Jungkook: voice filled with determination
"I promise. I won't let you down again."

He leans in, capturing her lips in a gentle kiss.

Two Days Later

The doorbell rang, echoing through penthouse as she hurried to answer it. When she opened the door, there stood Jungkook, looking dashing with a wide smile, a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and a shopping bag in the other.

Jungkook: grinning. "Hey, babe."

Mi-Rae: raising an eyebrow, smiling softly. "You look happy, Kook. What's going on?"

Jungkook: Handing her the flowers and bag. "Of course I am, babe. I told you I'd make it up to you."

Mi-Rae: Accepting the flowers, then the bag, her smile growing. "Thank you, Kook!" Without hesitation, she threw her arms around his neck, pulling him into a tight hug.

Jungkook hugged her back, pressing kisses all over her face, starting with her forehead, then her cheeks, nose, and finally, her lips. Mi-Rae giggled in his embrace, slightly breathless from the onslaught of affection.

Mi-Rae: laughing softly. "Why is Mr. Busy businessman being so romantic today, huh?"

Jungkook: smirking, pulling her closer by the waist "Because, Miss Beautiful, I've realized I've been a fool for not spoiling you enough."

Mi-Rae: teasing "Is that so? Are you trying to charm me now?"

Jungkook: flirting, his voice dropping to a soft whisper. "I don't need to try, babe. I already have you under my spell."

Mi-Rae: rolling her eyes, playfully pushing him. "Oh really? What makes you so sure?"

Jungkook: Chuckling, his hands still holding her waist. "Because every time I look at you, I can see it in your eyes-you can't resist me."

Mi-Rae: smirking, playing along. "Hmm, maybe it's you who can't resist me."

Jungkook: leaning in closer, his lips brushing her ear. "Oh, you have no idea, babe. I've been thinking about you non-stop since our last night together. I can't stop imagining what you'd look like in that dress I just got you."

Mi-Rae: biting her lip, blushing slightly. "Kook, stop, you're making me blush."

Jungkook: chuckling, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Good. You look adorable when you blush. Now go try on that dress, and I'll show you exactly how irresistible you are."

Mi-Rae playfully narrowed her eyes at him before turning on her heel and walking toward her room, shaking her head as she went.

Mi-Rae: calling over her shoulder. "You're unbelievable, kook."

Jungkook: grinning, "And you love me for it."

Mi-Rae couldn't help but smile as she disappeared into the room, excitement bubbling up inside her. She knew tonight would be special, and with Jungkook in this mood, she was sure it would be unforgettable.

 She knew tonight would be special, and with Jungkook in this mood, she was sure it would be unforgettable

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!