Chapter 73: More Than Just His Girlfriend [18+]

She leaned forward, kissing his forehead softly. "I will be with you, Kook, always."

Jungkook held her hand and kissed her knuckles, his eyes filled with sincerity. "Are you happy, babe?"

Mi-Rae nodded, a bright smile illuminating her face. "Yes, I like our family, Kook." thank you for make me happy. 

"Then make your daddy happy, babe." His words were playful, yet they sent a thrill down her spine.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and before she could respond, he effortlessly lifted her, her legs wrapping around his waist. He pressed his lips against hers, the kiss deepening as they moved toward the bedroom.

As they entered the bathroom, he turned the shower on, water cascading down, soaking them both again. The heat from the water mingled with their warmth, igniting their passion. Jungkook started to remove Mi-Rae's clothes, kissing her neck as he did.

"Daddy..." Mi-Rae moaned softly, feeling overwhelmed by pleasure.

"Yes, babe! Tell me what you want," he urged, his breath hot against her skin.

With a hunger in his eyes, Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and slid one finger inside her, slowly moving in and out.

"Tell me, babe. What do you want to do with your tight little pussy?"

"Make me cum, daddy!" she cried, the urgency in her voice driving him wild.

Kneeling before her, Jungkook began to lick her, his tongue working magic as she tangled her fingers in his hair. "Right there, daddy!" she urged, losing herself in the sensations.

With one hand, he pressed against her breast, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. "I can't control myself around you," he confessed, his voice thick with desire.

He drew her closer, his mouth on her skin, devouring every inch of her. "Don't stop, daddy! I'm about to cum! More, faster!" she pleaded, her breath coming in quick gasps.

When she finally came, her cries echoed off the bathroom walls, and Jungkook eagerly drank every last drop, his hunger insatiable. Without warning, he stood up and thrust himself inside her, filling her completely.

"Your tight pussy fits me perfectly," he groaned, the sensation overwhelming him as he thrust deeper, faster.

They moved together, the heat rising between them. He took one of her breasts into his mouth, teasing her before biting her lip. As his thrusts quickened, he felt his release building.

With one last deep thrust, he spilled inside her, both of them breathing heavily as they slowly came down from their high.

After washing away the remnants of their passion, Jungkook wrapped Mi-Rae in a towel, and she nestled against him as they exited the bathroom. Tired but content, she lay down on the bed, her eyes half-closed.

Jungkook lay beside her, wrapping them both in a blanket. He pulled her close, her head resting on his chest, the rhythm of his heartbeat lulling her further into relaxation.

"I love you, Kook," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper.

He kissed her forehead gently. "I love you too, babe."

As they lay together, the world outside faded away, leaving only the warmth of their connection, cocooned in the bliss of their love.

After 2 days:

 Jungkook decided to take Mi-Rae on a surprise trip to the picturesque mountains.On the day of the trip, they hiked to a scenic overlook, the sun setting behind them and casting a golden hue over the landscape. Mi-Rae marvelled at the view, her heart filled with joy.

"Wow, Jungkook! It's even more beautiful," she exclaimed, twirling in delight.

Jungkook smiled, his heart racing as he watched her. "I thought you'd like it. But it's not just the view that's special today."

Mi-Rae turned to him, her brow furrowing slightly in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Taking a deep breath, Jungkook stepped closer, his hands trembling with excitement and nervousness. "Mi-Rae, these past few years have been the happiest of my life. You've brought so much joy and love into my world, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else."

Her heart raced as she sensed what was coming, her eyes widening in anticipation.

Jungkook knelt on one knee, pulling out a small velvet box from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

Tears of happiness welled in Mi-Rae's eyes as she gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. "Jungkook... oh my God!"

He opened the box, revealing a stunning ring that sparkled in the fading sunlight. "I know we've had our ups and downs, but I want to promise you forever. Will you be my wife?"

"YES!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around him. "A thousand times, yes!"

Jungkook slid the ring onto her finger, their laughter and tears mingling in the crisp mountain air. They shared a passionate kiss, sealing their engagement in that breathtaking moment.

As they pulled away, a sound from behind made them turn. Their friends— Yae-jin, Jimin, and others—had gathered, cheering and clapping for the happy couple.

"Surprise!" Yae-jin and Joon shouted, jumping up and down. "We're so happy for you two!"

Jungkook grinned, glancing at Mi-Rae, whose face was flushed with happiness. "You guys planned this?" she asked, her voice still thick with emotion.

"Of course! We couldn't let you get engaged without us," Jimin, Yuna chimed in, slinging an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!