chapter 42: The Unexpected Stranger

Minho: "It looks like Eunji might have proposed. She's been in love with Tae for a long time."

Hana's heart sank. The room felt like it was closing in on her, and she blinked back tears. Minho noticed her distress and gently took her hand.

Minho: "Hana, let's get some air. We need to talk."

Hana: (voice trembling) "Is it true, Minho? Has she been in love with Tae all this time?"

Minho: (hesitating) "I... I think so. But there's more you need to know."

Hana nodded weakly and followed him out of the hall, her mind spinning with questions and fears.

Outside, under the soft glow of the moonlight, Minho led Hana to a secluded corner.

Hana: "What is it, Minho? What aren't you telling me?"

Minho paused, taking a deep breath. His hand tightened slightly around hers, as if steeling himself for what he was about to say.

Minho: "Hana... there's something I've been waiting to tell you for a long time. Something important."

Hana looked up at him, her eyes wide with confusion and anxiety.

Hana: "Okay, tell me Minho"

Inside the hall, Tae was still struggling with Eunji's embrace when he saw Hana and Minho outside. His heart raced, and he gently pushed Eunji away.

Tae: "Eunji, what are you doing? Why now?"

Eunji: (pleading) "Tae, I can't keep it to myself any longer. I'm in love with you. I've always been. But now... now you seems intrested in Hana."

Tae: (frustrated) "Eunji, we've been friends for years. But I don't see you that way. I never have. I'm sorry, but I need to go."

Eunji's face fell, her eyes welling with tears as Tae turned away from her. She watched, heartbroken, as he hurried toward the door.

Eunji: (voice cracking) "Tae, wait! Don't go after her... Please!"

But Tae didn't stop. The pain in Eunji's voice echoed in his ears, but his mind was set. He had to find Hana.

Outside, Hana was growing increasingly anxious, sensing that something more was coming.

Hana: "Minho, please just tell me. What's going on?"

Minho swallowed hard, the words catching in his throat. But before he could speak, they both heard footsteps approaching. Tae burst through the doors, his eyes locking onto Hana.

Tae: "Hana!"

Hana turned, startled by the urgency in Tae's voice.

Minho: (suddenly serious) "Tae, we were just talking. There's something I need to say."

Tae's gaze flicked from Minho to Hana, confusion and suspicion clouding his expression.

Tae rushed towards them, and before Minho could respond, a tall figure stepped out of the shadows, pulling Hana toward him with a sudden, forceful grip. She stumbled, her head hitting against a firm chest. Tae's eyes widened in alarm.

Young Man: "Baby, where have you been? I've been worried sick! You left me without a word."

Hana: (trying to pull away) "Who are you? I don't know you!"

Young Man: (ignoring her) "Come on, darling. Don't be like this. I was gone for just two days. How could you disappear on me for a whole week?"

Hana's confusion turned to fear as she struggled in the man's grasp.

Hana: "Let go of me! You've got the wrong person!"

Young Man: (voice rising with frustration) "Stop playing games, babe. I know you're upset, but this is going too far. I've been looking everywhere for you."

Tae, his protective instincts flaring, took a step forward, fists clenched.

Tae: "Let her go. Now."

The young man glanced over at Tae, his eyes narrowing.

Young Man: "Who the hell are you? Stay out of this. She's mine."

Tae: (firmly) "She's not yours. She's mine."

Minho froze as the words left Tae's mouth. Something inside him clicked, and he finally understood-Tae wasn't just protecting Hana. He was in love with her.

Young Man: (scoffing) "You think you can take me on, Back off."

Minho, still processing what he had just realized, stepped forward, pulling Hana back and putting himself between her and the stranger.

Young Man: (pleading) "Babe, please stop this. I know you're angry, but drop it already. I'm so worried. Come and give a kiss to your daddy."

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!