Chapter 67: Timeless Devotion [18+]

Jungkook pulled Mi-Rae close, his fingers gently running through her silky hair as their eyes locked in the dim light of the room. For a moment, the world outside ceased to exist, leaving just the two of them, lost in the intensity of their desire. The stillness of the night wrapped around them like a blanket, creating an intimate cocoon where nothing else mattered.

With his voice barely a whisper, his breath ghosting over her lips,

Jungkook: "I've never wanted anything more than to be right here, with you."

His words sent a shiver down Mi-Rae's spine. Her heart raced as she met his gaze, the intensity of his eyes making her weak. Slowly, she leaned in, brushing her lips against his in a kiss that was both gentle and electric, a quiet promise of what was to come.

Jungkook's hand slid down to her waist, pulling her even closer, deepening the kiss until it became a slow, passionate dance. His lips moved over hers with an urgency that made her head spin. His touch, though tender, carried a burning desire, and Mi-Rae could feel it coursing through every inch of her body.

Jungkook's fingers traced the delicate line of her jaw, his thumb brushing over her lower lip before he tilted her head back slightly. His lips moved down her neck, kissing her with a softness that made her tremble. He whispered against her skin, "I want to savor every moment with you, every inch of you."

Mi-Rae gasped softly, her breath hitching as his lips continued their path down her neck, slowly moving toward her collarbone. Her hands roamed his back, feeling the firmness of his muscles beneath her fingertips. The heat between them was palpable, growing with every second. His lips pressed against her skin, his tongue flicking out briefly before sucking gently, leaving a small red mark that made Mi-Rae's body arch toward him.

"I'm yours, Kook," she whispered, her voice trembling with both anticipation and need. She could feel the wetness between her thighs growing as his hands roamed over her body, exploring, teasing. Her breath hitched as he tugged her shirt over her head, leaving her bare before him.

Jungkook's eyes darkened with lust as he took in the sight of her naked body. "You're so fucking beautiful," he muttered, his voice low and filled with raw emotion. He leaned down, capturing one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking gently before rolling it between his teeth. The sensation sent a jolt of pleasure through Mi-Rae's body, causing her to moan softly.

His hands moved lower, grazing over her stomach, sending shivers through her, until they finally reached the waistband of her panties. He tugged them down slowly, savoring every second as he exposed her wetness. His fingers teased her folds, barely touching her clit, but it was enough to make her squirm beneath him.

"You're so wet for me," he whispered, his voice filled with satisfaction. He slid a finger inside her, slowly, teasingly, feeling how tight she was around him.

Mi-Rae moaned, her hips bucking up to meet his hand. "Kook, please..." she begged, her voice breathless with need. "Don't tease me."

Jungkook smirked, clearly enjoying the way she squirmed beneath him. "Call me Daddy, baby," he whispered against her ear, his voice a deep growl that made her heart race.

"Daddy," she whimpered, her voice trembling with desire. "Please..."

His grin widened as he added another finger, pumping them slowly in and out of her while his thumb circled her clit. Mi-Rae moaned louder, her hips moving in rhythm with his hand as her pleasure built rapidly.

Without warning, Jungkook pulled his fingers out of her, making Mi-Rae whimper at the sudden loss. He flipped her over with ease, landing a playful smack on her ass that sent a sharp thrill through her body. "Say it again," he commanded, his voice husky as he positioned himself behind her.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she gasped, her voice thick with need. "Make me cum."

Jungkook gripped her hips tightly, guiding her back against him as he teased her entrance with the tip of his cock. He rubbed it against her slick folds, teasing her until she was practically begging for him.

"Do you want to feel me inside you?" he whispered, his breath hot against her neck.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned, pushing her hips back in desperation. "Please, I need you."

With a satisfied growl, Jungkook thrust inside her in one swift motion, filling her completely. The sensation made both of them groan in pleasure. He started off slow, savoring the feeling of her tightness around him as he held her hands above her head, kissing the back of her neck.

Mi-Rae's body trembled beneath him, every thrust sending waves of pleasure through her. "Daddy," she moaned, her voice breaking. "Faster... please."

Jungkook didn't need to be asked twice. He began moving faster, his hips slamming into hers with a ferocity that made the bed shake. He leaned down, his lips finding her neck as he bit down gently, sending another wave of pleasure through her.

"Fuck, you feel so good," he groaned, his voice thick with lust. He gripped her hips tighter, pulling her back onto his cock as he thrust into her harder, deeper.

Mi-Rae moaned loudly, her body trembling as she neared the edge. "Daddy, I'm gonna cum," she gasped, her voice barely audible.

Jungkook smirked against her skin, his hand slipping between her legs to rub her clit in quick circles. "Cum for me, baby," he whispered, his voice commanding. "Let me feel you."

With a loud cry, Mi-Rae's body convulsed around him as her orgasm crashed through her, waves of pleasure radiating through every inch of her body. Her legs shook uncontrollably as she came hard, her wetness dripping down Jungkook's cock.

Jungkook growled in satisfaction, continuing to thrust into her as she rode out her orgasm. He felt her walls clenching around him, pushing him closer to the edge. "I'm gonna fill you up, baby," he groaned, his thrusts becoming erratic. "You want that, huh? Want Daddy to fill you up?"

"Yes, Daddy," Mi-Rae moaned, her voice breathless. "Please... fill me."

With a final thrust, Jungkook groaned loudly as he released inside her, filling her with his warmth. He collapsed on top of her, their bodies slick with sweat, both of them breathing heavily as they came down from the high.

For a few moments, they lay there, their bodies intertwined, the only sound in the room their ragged breathing. Finally, Jungkook pulled out of her, rolling onto his back and pulling Mi-Rae into his arms.

"I love you babe," he whispered against her hair, his voice soft now, filled with affection.

"I love you too kook," Mi-Rae whispered back, snuggling closer to him.

To be continued!!!!!

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!!

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!