Chapter 4: Connecting Dots

After finding the hairpin, V rushed back to Jimin's house. He went straight to their room and started flipping through the pages of the ancient book, searching for the symbols he had seen on the hairpin. His heart raced as he finally found the same symbols in the book.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Yuna were searching for V. After a while, Jimin returned home to ask his parents if they had seen V. To his surprise, he found V, deep in thought, staring at the book with the hairpin in his hand. V was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice Jimin approaching.

Jimin grabbed the hairpin from V's hand, startling him out of his reverie.

Jimin: "Where did you find this? It looks expensive."

V frowned, eyebrows knitting in confusion as he recounted his encounter with the mysterious girl to Jimin.

Jimin: teasing "So, you fell in love with a girl just by seeing her eyes? What if only her eyes are beautiful and that's why she covers her face?"

V playfully hit Jimin on the head. "It's not love. Give it back." He took the pin from Jimin's hand and made him sit in front of the book, showing him the matching symbols.

Jimin, confused, examined the book. "This kind of book only belongs to the palace library."

V smirked, looking at Jimin with a gleam in his eyes.

Jimin: "Why are you looking at me like that? What's on your mind?"

V: "Let's go to the palace library."

Jimin: shocked "Are you crazy? We're not allowed there. I could lose my job and never be able to marry Yuna."

V: "Why are you so desperate to get married?"

Jimin: "You don't know what it's like because you've never loved anyone."

Meanwhile, Yuna watched from her window and signaled Jimin to meet her. Jimin saw her lovingly and said to V, "My love is calling, single boy. I'll be back later. And don't think about going to the palace library. There are too many guards."

Jimin slipped out to meet Yuna. She brought his favorite food, and they sat down to chat.

Yuna: "Why do you love me, Jimin?"

Jimin: "Why wouldn't I? You're kind, beautiful, and you make my heart feel at home."

Jimin wanted to kiss her and asked, Yuna, "Can I kiss you?"

Yuna, feeling shy, initially said no. Jimin pleaded with her, and after a few moments, she shyly agreed. Just as he was about to kiss her, V rushed over.

V: back-facing them "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to talk with you, Jimin."

Jimin was frustrated and turned to V with an angry look. "Why are you here? Can't you give us some privacy?"

Yuna, feeling embarrassed, quickly ran back to her house.

V: "What if we go to the palace library at midnight? There will be fewer guards."

Jimin: "Are you crazy? Do you want me to get killed? Yuna will be heartbroken if I die."

V: "I'll make sure nothing happens to you. We'll go during the festival when everyone, including the guards and the king's family, will be busy."

Jimin: "No! I promised Yuna I'd take her to the bonfire and eat ogokbap. I'm not coming."

To be continued!!!!! 

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!! 

Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!