Chapter 11: Reunion with Princess

The next day, Tae searched and waited for the princess to come out, but he couldn't find her. However, she did see him searching for her and smiled shyly. 

 Girl:  Accompanying the princess noticed and said, "I don't know what you're thinking princess, sneaking out so often to see him. Why don't you just talk to him?"

Princess: Eyes widened in shock. "Talking to him? No, I can't."

Days passed without Tae seeing her, but she followed him at a safe distance, knowing he was looking for her.

A few days later, as Jimin promised, he got a position as a guard in the palace after speaking with the royal guard Yi. Tae showed his archery skills to Yi, impressing him.

Jimin and Tae started working in the palace. Tae was always trying to see her again but couldn't find her. Meanwhile, the princess also went out from the palace but she couldn't find him since he was now working inside.

One day, as the princess tried to sneak out of the palace, Tae saw her. He stood behind her at a little distance, watching.

Tae:  Called out playfully, "Who are you? Why are you sneaking around? Reveal yourself! "The princess quickly turned around. 

Princess: "Hey, wait! I'm trying to go out. I'm the princess's maid, Hana!" she lied.

Tae:  Knowing the truth from the painting, decided to play along. "Oh, my lady! Why are you sneaking out? Why can't you go directly?"

Hana(Princess Fake name): Hana, trying to keep her cover, replied, "My guard! Why do you have so many questions? I'm sneaking out because"The princess sent me on a sensitive mission that requires discretion. If I go out the usual way, it might draw unwanted attention."

Tae: Enjoying the banter, offered, "Oh, my lady! Do you want me to help you?"

Hana:  Retorted, "My guard! I don't need your help."

Tae: with a mischievous grin, teased, "Why? Because you're used to sneaking around?"

Hana:  shot back playfully, "Yes, and I'm quite good at it too. So why don't you go back to your position and let me handle this?"

Tae:  Chuckled, "Well, if you insist. But remember, I'll be watching. Just in case you need a knight in shining armor."

Hana:  Laughed softly, "I'll keep that in mind, my guard. Now, go be useful elsewhere."

As they talked, Tae noticed Yi patrolling the palace, chatting with other guards. 

Tae: Quickly grabbed Hana's wrist and whispered urgently, "Yi is here. We need to move."

Without waiting for a reply, he started dragging her along, and she followed, running with him until they hid behind a wall. Tae kept a close watch on Yi's movements from their hiding spot. Hana's heart raced; this was the first time she was so close to a man, and the proximity made her blush. When Yi finally left

Tae: Exhaled in relief. He turned to Hana, noticing her flushed cheeks. She barely reached his chest in height, which made him grin and quietly say, Minion!!. He leaned closer and whispered teasingly, "My lady, why are your cheeks so red?"

Hana:  Quickly covered her cheeks with her hands.Pushed him away lightly, before running back towards her room. Tae staggered back slightly from her push, still smiling.

Tae:  chuckled at her reaction, finding her embarrassment endearing. "You're adorable when you blush, My Lady." said a little high voice.

Jimin appeared just in time to see the scene unfold. 

Jimin: He raised an eyebrow and smirked, "Wahhh! You say you're in love with the princess and now you're flirting with another girl?"

Tae: Grinned, shrugging casually. "What can I say? I'm a man of many talents."

Jimin:  Laughed, shaking his head. "Just be careful, Prince Charming. We don't need the kingdom's guards on our tail because you're stealing hearts left and right."

Tae: Jiminaaa!!! she is the princess in ordinary attire trying to sneak!!!

Jimin: What!!!!! shocked "I swear, you're going to turn this palace upside down with your royal romances.

To be continued!!!!! 

Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!! 

Please follow me 🤗!!!!