Chapter 26 : Rivalries Exposed

In the next chapter I will reveal proper AI image of Minho, dont forget to vote

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho: grin widened. "It's a surprise."

Hana:  hesitated for a moment, then asked, "Can we bring others too?"

Minho:  expression softened, though a hint of disappointment flashed in his eyes. "If you say so."

Hana:  nodded, giving him a big smile.

Meanwhile, Eunji was doing her best to keep Tae's attention, but she noticed that his eyes kept drifting over to where Hana and Minho were sitting. The sight of them talking and laughing together made Tae's blood boil with jealousy. He couldn't understand why it bothered him so much, but the thought of Minho being so close to Hana was driving him crazy.

Eunji,  frustrated by Tae's distraction, finally called his name a little louder than usual.

Eunji: "Tae!"

Tae:  jumped slightly, snapping back to attention. "What? What happened?"

Eunji: sighed, trying to hide her annoyance. "We're done with this class. Let's go to the cafeteria—I'm hungry."

Minho: noticing the exchange, turned to Hana with a playful smile. "Are you hungry, Hana?"

Hana:  looked up at him with her large, expressive eyes, nodding slightly. "A little."

Minho : stood up, offering his hand to Hana. "Then let's go. Our ladies are hungry, Tae."

Tae's jaw tightened at the word "our," his mind racing with thoughts of how to get Minho away from Hana without causing a scene.

Tae Pov : Our? I want to kill this Minho for being so close to my minion. Just because he's my friend, I'm tolerating this.

Minho grabbed Hana's hand, gently pulling her up. "Come on, Hana. I'll lead the way."

Hana felt a bit uncomfortable with Minho's boldness, but before she could pull away, Minho started leaving. As they sat down, Hana noticed the café's menu displayed a range of tempting options. Minho, ever the charming host, took the lead in ordering.

The food arrived, and the group dug into their meals. Minho's attention remained mostly on Hana, leaving Tae, Eunji and Jin to watch from the sidelines. Tae's irritation was evident, and he made a point to pick at his food rather than enjoy it.

After finishing their meal, Hana's curiosity got the better of her. Sitting through another class felt monotonous, and she decided to explore the college instead. She told Jin, Minho, Tae, and Eunji she wanted to walk around, and they reluctantly agreed to let her go on her own.

Hana wandered through the campus, her gaze taking in the different buildings and the bustling student life. Everything was new and intriguing to her. She was so engrossed in her exploration that she didn't notice the approaching skateboarder until she collided with him.

The skateboarder was a tall, muscular guy with a smirk that radiated arrogance. His eyes lingered on Hana, clearly appreciating her beauty. He stood up, brushing himself off, and leaned closer to Hana.

Skateboarder: "Well, well, what do we have here? You must be new. Haven't seen you around before. You're looking pretty good, you know."

Hana took a step back, feeling uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."

Skateboarder: "No need to apologize. Why don't you let me show you around? I'm sure you'd enjoy it more with me."

Before Hana could respond, he placed a hand on her waist, pulling her closer. Hana squirmed, trying to get away. Her heart raced as she realized the situation was escalating beyond her control.

Hana: "Please, let go of me. I need to go."

But the skateboarder's grip only tightened. Just as Hana was about to panic, she heard Tae's voice calling out to her from a distance. Tae and Minho had just finished their class and were searching for Hana when they noticed her absence.

Tae: "Hana? Hana, where are you?"

Minho: "Hana! Are you here?"

Their calls went unanswered, so they quickened their pace, scanning the campus. It wasn't long before they spotted Hana with the skateboarder. Minho's eyes flared with anger as he saw the inappropriate way the guy was touching Hana.

Minho: "Hey! Get your hands off her!"

Minho charged forward, delivering a punch to the skateboarder's face. The skateboarder staggered back, clutching his nose as he fell to the ground. Minho immediately moved to Hana's side, pulling her away from the bully.

Minho: "Hana, are you okay?"

Hana, trembling, nodded and clung to Minho, tears streaming down her face.

Hana: "Thank you, Minho. I... I was so scared."

Minho wrapped his arms around her, his voice soft and reassuring.

Minho: "It's okay, Hana. You're safe now."

As Minho continued to comfort Hana, Tae ran up to them, his face a mix of concern and fury. He checked Hana for any injuries.

Tae: "Hana, are you hurt? Did he touch you anywhere?"

Hana shook her head, still crying but visibly relieved.

Hana: "I'm fine. He just... he wouldn't let go."

Minho turned his angry gaze  back to the skateboarder, who was now trying to get up, looking dazed and frightened.

Minho: "How dare you touch my girlfriend?"

Skateboarder: "I'm sorry Minho! I didn't know she was with you. Please, just let me go."

Tae's eyes widened in shock as he processed Minho's words. The realization hit him hard—Hana was referred to as Minho's girlfriend. His mind raced with a mix of confusion and jealousy.

Eunji, watching from a distance, noticed Tae's frozen reaction and couldn't help but smirk.

Minho, still holding Hana protectively, glared at the skateboarder.

Minho: "Get out of here before I kill you."

The skateboarder, realizing the gravity of the situation, scrambled to his feet and fled the scene.

Hana, now more composed, looked at Minho with gratitude.

Hana: "Thank you for saving me. I didn't know how to handle it."

Minho: "Don't mention it. I'd do anything for you."

As Minho and Hana made their way outside to the college building, Tae remained silent, his emotions a tumultuous storm. Eunji, walking beside him, noticed his unease.

Eunji: "Tae,  you're okay?"

 To be continued!!!!! 

 Guys, please vote and support me🗳!!! 

 Please follow me on Instagram 🤗!!!!