Chapter 27 :Love's Tug-of-War

Hi Army!!! As promised, I've revealed a proper AI image of Minho at the end of the chapter. I'm excited to hear what you think of him! Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae: "Yeah, just... a lot on my mind."

Eunji eyed him thoughtfully but didn't press further.

continue as after leaving from there out side of the college Minho said to everyone that he want to show Hana night lights city and finally go to pub and we all go together as Hana asked to take eveyone, everyone excited except Tae.

Hana is looking at Tae as they both are not talking like before, but Tae is not looking at Hana, Hana felt sad.

Minho asked everyone to get ready by 8pm.

Minho: said to Tae that he would drop Hana in Tae house as he wanted to buy a cocktail dress for her for tonight,

Tae's eyes flickered with irritation. He was about to object when Hana quickly chimed in.

Hana: "Oh, no need for that, Minho. Tae already bought me plenty of dresses. I'll just wear one of those."

A flicker of happiness crossed Tae's face, though he quickly masked it. Minho, however, wasn't so easily swayed.

Minho: "Come on, Hana. You've got to let me do this. It's just a small gift."

Before Hana could respond, Minho gently grabbed her wrist, starting to lead her towards his car.

Tae's annoyance flared, and he instinctively reached out, gripping Hana's other wrist. Both Hana and Minho turned to him, surprised.

Tae: "Actually, I need to pick up some clothes for myself too. Mind if I tag along?"

Eunji, sensing the tension and feeling a surge of jealousy, quickly interjected.

Eunji: "If Tae's going, then I'm coming too. I could use a new outfit."

Jin, sensing the growing complication, smiled awkwardly.

Jin: "I'll catch you guys at the bar later. See you at 8."

With that, the group headed towards Minho's car. Minho, always the gentleman, opened the passenger door for Hana.

But just as she was about to get in, Tae slid into the seat, flashing Minho a smug smile.

Tae: "Thanks for the lift, Minho."

Minho's friendly demeanour cracked slightly, but he forced a smile. With no other choice, Hana and Eunji climbed into the back seat.

As Minho adjusted the rearview mirror, his eyes kept drifting to Hana, who was now chatting with Eunji. Tae noticed this and felt a surge of possessiveness.After a few minutes, Tae readjusted the mirror so it faced him.

Minho: "You know you've got a mirror in front, right?"

Tae shrugged casually, not bothering to hide the smirk on his face.

Tae: "Just making sure it's working."

Minho clenched his jaw but said nothing, focusing on the road ahead. Not aware of silent battle between the two, Hana continued chatting with Eunji about what to wear that night.

As they stepped into the boutique, Minho immediately took charge, his excitement evident as he scanned the racks for the perfect dress.

Minho: "Hana, you've got to try this one. And this... oh, definitely this one!"