Happily Ever After

Summary: After a car accident, Santana doesn't remember anything not even Quinn. This is what happens 2 years later.

Santana was getting married. Her day had finally come. After the accident, she couldn't remember anything. She couldn't remember her past. She couldn't remember her family. Everyone went blank
She took this as a chance to start over. She had been engaged to Quinn before the accident. Well, that's what they told her. She couldn't feel anything there. She broke it off with Quinn.
6 months later, she met a guy. A douche bag who never treated her right. He had cheated on her a couple of times. His name was Jacob.
She had become friends with most of her old friends again. She got to know them and they were back to normal.
"It's time." Santana smiled. She walked down the isle. She looked at her friends. They all smiled. It was a small wedding just a few of her and Jacob's friends.
She looked at Quinn. She was wearing a beautiful pink dress.
She looked at Jacob. They went through their vows fairly quickly.
"Do you, Jacob Richardson, take Santana Lopez to be your wife?"
"I do." He slipped the ring on her finger
"Do you, Santana Lopez, take Jacob Richardson to be your husband?"
"I.. I don't." The crowd gasped. "The person I really want to marry is her." She grab Quinn
"You remember."
"Of course, I remember. I remember that dress. It brought back everything. And know I want you."
"Oh Santana." Quinn hugged her
"I'm sorry Jacob, but I want Quinn not you. Hope you understand." Jacob stepped back a little surprised.
"Quinn Fabray, will you be my wife?"
"Yes." Quinn nodded. Santana slipped on the ring on Quinn's finger. Santana Lopez, will you be my wife?"
"Yes" Quinn slipped on the ring on Santana's finger.
"I know pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest announced. They kissed. The crowd cheered. The broke apart to breathe.
"Oh and Jacob, Quinn and I are going on that honeymoon. Hope you don't mind." Santana laughed. They walked out of the church and began to create their happily ever after.

This just came to me. I know I have to update my other stories it's just I can't write anything write now. I'm stuck on both of them. I'm really just writing one shots right now, but don't worry I'll continue my stories. Hope you like this
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫