Heaven

Summary: Songfic: Heaven by Beyoncé

Her baby was gone. She was gone. It had all happened so fast. One moment she was at the top and then she was back at the bottom.

I fought for you
The hardest, it made me the strongest
So tell me your secrets
I just can't stand to see you leaving
But heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home

She didn't know how it happened. It was just a normal day. She went to work. She came back home. She made dinner. Then, she felt something was wrong. Something was telling her something was wrong. She ignored it, but went she saw the stain that went right through her jeans she knew it was all over.

We laughed at the darkness
So scared that we lost it
We stood on the ceilings
You showed me love was all you needed

Her screams echoed off the walls. Her cry was heartbreaking. Her heart was breaking. She was dying with her baby. Her soul was slowly leaving her body. The heart ache was too much to handle. It was just enough to drive her mad, but not enough to kill. She begged for death because her world was dark without her baby. It was so dark.

Heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you, no
Heaven couldn't wait for you
No heaven couldn't wait for you, oh
Heaven couldn't wait for you
So go on, go home
So go on, go home

She came home with nothing, but emptiness. She couldn't think. She couldn't speak. She couldn't feel. It was all over. Every time she closed her eyes she relived the moment. It was like a movie that never ended. It was a like a knife in her heart. It kept digging deeper and deeper, but never killed her. She was forced to feel the pain as she lived in with nothing to survive for. It was just pain that she felt. The only emotion she could handle. It was almost a cruel reminder that told her she was alive. She wanted it to end, but it wouldn't end. She was forced to live on and wait for the day she would die.