What Dreams are Made Of

Summary: Santana was everything he dreamed of and more. Finntana Request.

Santana made Finn happy. She was everything he could have dreamed of. She was beautiful, intelligent and ambitious. He couldn't ask for anything else.
She was demanding but he didn't care. She could even be a bitch sometimes but he loved her.
"No Finn! Ugh! Let me do it!" She huffed. Teaching Finn how to fold clothes wasn't turning out as well as she thought it would.
"But you... Nevermind." Finn sighed. He knew better than getting into an argument. He would always end up sleeping on the couch.
"Babe!!!"
"What?"
"What flavor should the wedding cake be?"
"I don't really care."
"Just a pick a flavor."
"Vanilla."
"I hate Vanilla."
"Fine. Peanut butter."
"Your mom's allergic to peanuts."
"Fudge."
"I was thinking chocolate."
"Then why did you ask me what flavor I wanted?!"
"I'm not sure."
"You'll be the death of me." He walked off.
The day he married Santana was the best day of his life. He cried when he saw her walking down the aisle. She looked beautiful. He was one lucky guy.
"You're my forever." He whispered into her ear as they had their first dance.
He loved waking up next to the most beautiful girl in the world.
"Why are you staring, you creep?"
"You're just so damn beautiful."
"Thanks. I know." She smirked. He leaned over to kiss her.
He always came to her defense. He was her knight and shining armor.
"Hey sexy, where you going?" He knew how much it bothered her to be catcalled. They kept walking but the man was persistent.
"Bro, fuck off."
"What you going to do about it?" He was about to swing when Santana stopped him.
"Babe don't. He's not worth it." The man slapped her ass. Santana turned and punched him in the face before Finn could react. "That's how we do it in Lima Heights Adjacent." Santana walked away. Finn was right behind her.
"That's my girl." He said proudly.
Santana was being moody. Finn felt like he couldn't take it anymore.
"You don't love me!" She slammed the door.
"Because I won't buy you ice cream?!"
"If you loved me you would buy me some!"
"You're being ridiculous."
"Am not. Leave me alone!" And just like that Finn ended up sleeping on the couch.
He woke up a little sore. He groaned as he rubbed his aching muscles.
"Babe?"
"Hmm." He responded.
"I'm sorry."
"It's fine."
"It's just the hormones. They make me really emotional."
"The hormones?"
"I'm pregnant."
"Are you sure?"
"I'm sure. I'm two months pregnant." She handed over a copy of the ultrasound. She pointed at a small blob in the picture. "That's our baby."
He picked her up and spun her around. They were going to be parents.
"You've made me the happiest man in the world."
Finn never imagined his life like this but he wouldn't want it any other way.