Reveal

Summary: Santana and Brittany reveal their pregnancy to their friends

Santana and Brittany were excited. They had all come together for a Christmas dinner. They were excited to see how they would all react. They weren't the first to have children, in fact, they were the last ones to have children. Rachel and Finn had a two year old boy and Quinn and Sam had 1 year old son.
The journey leading up to the pregnancy wasn't quite easy. They didn't know whether they wanted a surrogate, a sperm donor or if they wanted adoption. They decided to get a sperm donor. They then had to decide who would carry the baby. They had agreed to have Santana do it. Brittany had actually wanted Santana to carry first. They went through lists of sperm donors and went to their characteristics. They wanted the baby to look resemble them so they had to find a sperm did or who had some characteristics that Brittany had. They had failed a couple of time before Santana got pregnant. They were over the moon when they found out.
They decided to announce it when they all were chilling on the couch. They handed out what seemed like a Christmas card to each of them. Inside of the cards, it said: You're going to be an auntie for the females and uncle for the males.
"Open them, now." Brittany smiled. They all looked at the card. It was silent for a moment and then Quinn jumped up and ran over to them.
"I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations." She hugged them. "Which one of you is carrying my niece or nephew?"
"I am." Santana smiled.
"Wow, this great. I'm happy for you guys." Sam smiled
"San, I can't believe it! You're going to be a wonderful mother." Rachel hugged her.
"I'm going to teach that little rascal all the tips on how to play football and get him into watching football every weekend." Finn smiled.
"What if it's a girl?"
"Who cares. Football is for everyone." Funn shrugged.
Their kid was going to fit right in.

Hi guys. Hope you're having a wonderful day.
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫