Murder

Summary: Santana gets murdered by an ex

Santana could feel her life slowly seep out of her. She was being killed by a person she had once cared for. She thought it handed on good terms, but she was wrong.

I didn't get the fairytale ending

Santana was supposed to live a long life. She wasn't supposed to die young. She was supposed to get married and have kids. She was supposed to get to watch them grow. She was going to do something with her life. She was going to make her dreams come true. Santana was going to be a star. She was sure of it.
She had so much to do with her life. She had so many things to try. She had so many things to do. She had goals to complete and obstacles to surpass. She had told everyone that they were never going to forget the name Santana Lopez and they wouldn't, but not for the right reason. Her name was supposed to be associated with fame not with murder. It wasn't fair

Am I a stupid girl for dreaming that I could?

Santana knew the life was unfair. That everything could change in an instant and never be the same. She never thought it would happen to her. She never thought that she would be the one to get the short end of the stick.
Her life was going to end in tragedy. Kurt or Rachel would come home from a long day and see her dead on the floor. Her lifeless body forever etched in their mind.
How could life be so cruel? That was one thing she didn't know how to answer and she didn't want to know the answer.
Her life had ended in an instant. She didn't get a chance to make a change or make a mark. She didn't even leave a small scar.
Santana could feel her life coming to a close.This was going to be her ending.
In the end, Santana didn't get her fairytale ending, but was she stupid to even dream of getting one? No one got a fairytale ending anymore. Who was she to even think of getting one? Her life ended just like that. Her death was far from a fairytale ending, but she didn't mind because there was no such things as fairytales and dreams don't come true.

I feel like this was darker than what I usually write. Just for the record, I do believe that you can make your dreams come true and that fairytale endings do exist.
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫