My Way

Summary: Somehow her wife always got her way. Based of a commercial.

"We are not dressing up as Frankenstein and his bride." Quinn huffed.
It was Halloween night and Quinn found herself putting on the green paint.
"Not fair."
"You do it cause you love me." Quinn groaned. Santana was right. She hated when she was right.

"We are never doing that." Quinn stared at the couple who were wearing matching shirts.
A week later they wore the shirts Santana had bought at some place. She wore it out in public. She saw the man behind them whispered something to his girlfriend.
She shook her head. He'd probably end up in her position just a couple of weeks later.

"We are never having kids." Quinn watched as the toddler ate the candy off the floor.
4 years later, Quinn found herself holding Santana's hand as she gave birth to their son Levi.

"We are never moving out of here." Quinn admired the view from their new apartment.
"Welcome home!" Santana yelled as they entered their new home. A 3 bedroom house in the suburbs. Levi was amazed at how big the house was. Santana rubbed Quinn's baby bump. "Isn't this place great, Q? A perfect place to raise a family."

"We are not getting that car." Quinn glared at her wife.
They drove out of the lot with that car 2 hours later. Santana had installed the baby seat for the baby the moment they got home.

6 year old Levi ran up and down the stairs. 3 year old Paisley was down for a nap after scribbling all over the wall.
"We are not having another child." Quinn sighed and sat on the couch.
"I'm pregnant."

Quinn found herself laying in bed with her family. Santana had her arm wrapped around Paisley. Levi rested his head on her shoulder. Their newborn son was sleeping on Quinn's chest. She smiled.
"I'm never letting you guys go."

I saw this on a commercial for a laundry detergent. I think Tide or Downey. I was inspired.
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫