Music Shuffle VII

Summary: Music Shuffle: Perfect by P!nk

She had self esteem issues. She had always them.
"Ugh, I'm so fat." Santana pouted looking in the mirror.
"You look great." Quinn said not looking up from her phone.
"Ugh, Q. Look at this! I'm fat." Santana looked at her stomach. Quinn frowned.
"You're perfect, San." She pulled Santana away from the mirror. "Are you eating?"
"Yeah, of course." Santana had just been let out of the clinic after being treated for her eating disorder. "They teach you different ways to deal with your insecurities in a safe and healthy way. Besides, can't I just state what I don't like about my body?"
"Not after what you just went through. You look great, San. You look healthy." Quinn smiled.
"Really?"
"Yeah, a lot healthier then what you looked like a few months ago." Quinn shuddered thinking back on what Santana looked like before. She was basically skin and bones. She was way too thin. She was glad when Santana's parents had sent her to a clinic to get better.
Quinn went to the clinic any chance she could go. She remembered seeing her friend looking healthier every time she went to see her and in no time she was released. She was glad that Santana had gotten better.
"Yeah. That was a crazy ride for me." Santana bit her lip.
"But you're better now and that's all that matter." Quinn squeezed her hand.
"Hey, Q?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks."
"Anytime."

The first song was Time To Say Goodbye in Italian, but I had no idea what it was saying so I skipped it.
In other news, I have run out of ideas for writing one shots so I am now taking request. Now let me capitalize it, italicize it and underline it: I AM TAKING REQUESTS
As long as it Santana centric I am willing to write it. Just message me or whatever you do to contact someone here. Hope to see requests soon. ❤️❤️
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫