New Year

Summary: Santana and Brittany watch the ball drop.

Brittany and Santana watched as the fire clock got closer and closer to midnight. They stood on Times Square.
"I'm so excited. I can't wait for the ball to drop." Brittany squealed. It was her first time watching the ball drop. They had traveled all the way to New York so her wish of seeing the ball drop could be fulfilled. Santana was excited as well. She had seen it drop multiple times before, but not with Brittany. She had always been the single one in the crowd. When it hit midnight, everyone around her would be kissing and she stood there awkwardly watching all the couples kiss. This year, she would be the one kissing their partner.
"Only a half hour left." Santana smiled. She really couldn't wait for her lips to collide with Brittany's.
"Can we do this next year too?" Brittany looked at Santana.
"Sure, whatever you want." Santana nodded.
It was cold, but Santana didn't care. Brittany was happy and so was she. She watched as the blonde shook with excitement. Her smile was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She couldn't have been happier to spend the new year with her beautiful wife.
The clock announced that they had 10 seconds left of 2015. Santana looked back at the year they had. They had gotten married. She had made up with her abuela and they both were getting a good start on their careers. 2015 was a great year for them.
5
4
3
2
1
They kissed as the fireworks lit up the night sky. It was a great way to start the year. Santana couldn't have wanted to start it any other way.
"Happy New Year." She whispered to Brittany.
"Happy New Year." Brittany said to her.
2016 was going to be an even better year for them. Santana couldn't wait to see what it had in store for them.

Happy New Year!! Hope you all are having a great time with your family, friends or maybe even by yourself. Have a wonderful day and let's hope this year is better than the last. To tons of happy and a great new year. Much love
~LintheskywithDiamonds 💎🌟💫