Alice

A/N:
When ur parents take away your phone for being depressed and you laugh softly because then you can isolate yourself even more than you already do so it isn't even a punishment.
But THEY LEAVE YOU WITH AN IPOD AND YOU JUST WRITE LESBIAN SHIT ALL DAY LONG BECAUSE YOURE LESBIAN TOO BUT YOURE NEVER GONNA HAVE ANY OF THIS HAPPEN CUZ YOU HAVE SOCIAL ANXIETY AND TRUST ISSUES HAHA
ahem.

----------------------

I didn't see her the rest of that day, which was.. Extremely different. I'd been around Amelia every day for as long as I had been going to the same boarding school as her. I had grown used to seeing her on a regular basis.

I looked up at the clock in my calculus class and frowned. Amelia loved calculus, and yet she wasn't here an hour into the class. That didn't even include the time when I'd gone to the nurse and back to class. She hadn't showed up in that timeframe. Maybe I'd hurt her more than I thought. My frown grew deeper. But it was still her fault my arms were stinging so much under these bandages. I couldn't forgive her. I didn't want to. I finally had a reason to hate her.

So why didn't I?

I sighed and put my cheek in my hand. Calculus sucked.

Not having Amelia sucked more.

I bit the inside of my cheek and started doodling more hearts around where Amelia's name was written in my book. It seemed like a poor idea to scribble out her name since I'd written it in my composition notebook two years before. I was somewhat sentimental. Disgusting, I know, but Amelia's name alone carried memories with it.

And sexual frustration.

I recrossed my legs.

~~*~~*~~

"Hey, what the hell did you do to Ames?"

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to walk by the cheerleaders as quickly as I could. They had the most obnoxious habit of crowding around the water fountains, and I had made the mistake of passing by their hangout spot for the day.

"Hey, dyke! I'm talking to you!" A force slammed into my shoulder and pinned me against a wall. I glared up into the gaze of a ginger with way too much makeup caked onto her face. "She's totally disappeared, and I'm guessin' you had something to do with it!"

"I cannot fathom what I had to contribute to her vanishing." I tried to get up off the wall, but the girl's hand stayed firmly where it was. "I need to get to my music theory class, so excuse me-"

"You aren't going anywhere." A brunette joined the ginger. I think I had a passing crush on the girl at some point. I think her name was Julia, was it? "Where is she?"

"I have no bloody idea!" I snapped. "If she hates me so much then there is absolutely no reason for her to get upset based on something I said!"

"Wow, I totally see what she meant when she said you were an uptight dick," Julia said. My stomach dropped to the floor.

"She.. said that?" I whispered.

"God, you are so sad," the ginger grumbled, taking her hand off of me. "It must suck being you. Nothing either of us say could be worse than your perverted little crush on Amelia-"

And that was when my fist flew to her nose.