ready to start our journey

Interviewer- bb963 welcome Ariana Grande!

Ariana- "hi thank you for having me"

Interviewer- Thank you for coming. You look beautiful

Ariana- "awe thank you"

Interviewer- your so welcome. So so much as been happening miss grande tell us all about it

Ariana- "yes tons have been happening. Im so happy. I recently got back from Canada promoting my perfume ari, and I love Canada so much and the babes there there the cutest"

Interviewer- yes they are. We also heard you and mr Big Sean got engaged! Congrats you two!

Ariana- "Thank you, yes we did. I love him so much he's the sweetest"

Interviewer- your ring is beautiful also. So when is the wedding?

Ariana- " thank you, and soon. I love being engaged, I love that thrill you know? . But I cant wait to get married so very soon. And your invited, so ill send you a invention"

Interviewer- wow thank you! Ill bring wine *laughing*

Ariana- "thats perfect, my family's Italian so it will work out perfectly" *laughing*

Interviewer- alright then we will have fun. We also heard your brother Frankie is engaged!

Ariana- "oh my god, yes what a emotional day me and my mom were balling our eyes out"

Interviewer- tell us all abt it!

Ariana- "I helped Simon plan it. It was a two week process. It was unbelievably beautiful. Im so happy for them, there happiness lightens the world"

Interviewer- will congrats to them im so happy for them. When is new music coming!

Ariana- "soon. There's so much going on in my carreer at the moment, my heart is so fulfilled and im so grateful so music comin soon"

Interviewer- its music to our ears to hear you say that. Now lets pick up some calls from some fans! Picking up Shelby3214 what's up shelby!

Shelby- hi Ariana! I love you so much and I wanna know when will you go back on tour?

Ariana- "Hi sweets! And when the new music comes out so probably next year love you"

Interviewer- bye Shelby! Picking up maximus max442 hi max!

Max- hi ari! I love you with all my heart and I wanna know when will your next single come out?

Ariana- "hi max! And in the next few weeks stay tuned I love you"

Interviewer- see ya later max, final caller is caitlin4790 hi cait!

Caitlin- hi ariana! Your my idol and you inspire me so much I love you with everything I have and I wanna know when will you come to Scotland?

Ariana- " your the cutest babe ever, hi love, and i love scotland so much so thats def on my list to visit in the near future. I love you tons!"

Interviewer- bye caitlin! Thank you Ariana for visiting us it was an honor interviewing you!

Ariana- "your so sweet thank you, it was alot of fun I have to come back soon. Thank you bb963, I love you babes"

Interviewer- off air! That was tons of fun!
Ariana- it was too much fun, thank you plus a million for having me! *hugging her*
Interviewer- your so welcome thank you for coming. Ill see u at your wedding!
Ariana- def see you soon don't forget the wine!
*everyone laughs*
@ArianaGrande
Thank you @bb963radio for having me! Thank you @danilawilliams the sweetest lady ever! Much love♥