the married life

Sean is gone for 2 weeks performing. And I'm out on press all week from dropping my 3 singles. And right now I'm in a interview.

Interviewer- radio bb963 welcome once again the beautiful & talented ariana Anderson!
Ariana- "Hi y'all, thank you for taking my ass back on your radio show"
Interviewer- your so welcome we love having you. So married women, tell us all about it last time I seen you, you guys weren't even planning to get married yet!
Ariana- "yeah crazy right. It was beautiful, it was a very quick process and so beautiful. It was perfect we loved it, it was one hell of a journey but we made it. And we're happy"
Interviewer- perfect, Congrats we're happy for you two. These singles thou!
Ariana- "I know! First one was focus, that was a crazy one. I was planning my wedding and performing my single. Sceound one, everything will be alright, it was magical. Third one moonlight, came out and I was in Vegas at my bachorlette party so also crazy one"
Interviewer- just the craziest. So when are you and Sean gonna have babies!
Ariana- "we're gonna have tons of babies, I'm excited. And I don't know, we just got married. Were happy and hopefully soon."
Interviewer- how was the honeymoon?
Ariana - "it was amazing. I love,love,love, Puerto Rico! "
Interviwer- me too. Now let's pick up some calls from fans! Picking up, lizzyliz3012 hi Liz!
Liz- hi ariana! I love you, when is the album coming out?
Ariana- "hi cutie, and next month stay tuned. I love you"
Interviewer- bye Liz! Picking up David gloz, hi David!
David- hi ariana! I love you so much! When are you coming to France to promote Ari?
Ariana- "oh my god, your cute hi. And in the next few weeks stay tuned. I love you beyond words babe"
interviewer- bye David, last caller is caitlin hi cait!
Caitlin - omg I can't believe you guys called me for Ari for the second time!! Hi ariana, I hope you remember me from last time, and what one person from the album did you colab with?
Ariana- "hi baby, I do remember you! Your so cute, and Chris brown hope you enjoy I love you"
Interviwer- bye cait!. Thank you ariana for coming again, we love having you come again soon, and love you!
Ariana- "thank you for having me again I love being here, and i will for sure come again yall are the cutest. Specially you, i love you. Thank you babes i love you, and thank you radio bb963 see you later"
*****

@ArianaAnderson
Thank you @radiobb963 for having me again, i love y'all. and for david, ill be in france soon :). For caitlin i love talking to you cutie ily. For Liz, holy shit I love you. ly you babies smm.

I'm starting to feel like shit. I hope im not getting sick. I start thinking, and I never had my period...I look at my tracker and I should've got my period, a week ago...my heart drops...what if I'm..?...no! I cant be...

To: Alexiia
Hey babe, I need you to get me 7 pregnancy test pls I might be pregnant....

From: Alexiia
On my way babe

*knocks on the door *
Ariana- thank you
Alexia- you think your pregnant?
Ariana- I just threw up, I feel like shit and I'm a week late...
Alexia - go take a pregnancy test!

I take all 7 out, I read the directions, and pee on all of em. I'm throwing up during these 2 mins. My heart is racing, I'm sweating, I'm nervous, I'm shaking I'm excited, I'm so all over the place..

*2 mins later *

The LONGEST mins of my life... then it's finally time to look, I'm shaking not ready to see my results.

(Y'all I'm gonna give you a min to think if shes pregnant or not do you think she is?... )

I look at the test, and every single one says "++" , my heart drops! Im pregnant....IM PREGNANT!!!!!!

Ariana- ALEXIA!!!!!!!!
Alexia- coming!!!!!!! Yes?
Ariana- all the test are positive... I'M PREGNANT!!!!!
Alexia - OH MY GOD YAS!!!! I'M GONNA BE A AUNT YAS!!!!
girls- *sreaming jumping up and down*
Ariana- we gotta tell Sean!!!!

To: My baby
Hey baby let's ft

From: My baby
Okay call me

Ariana: hay baby what you doing?
Sean: hi babe just got done eating what you doing?
Ariana: hanging out with Alexia. Soooooooo, I have a surprise for youuuuuuu !
Sean: *laughing * What is it?
Ariana: close your eyes!
Sean: there closed
Ariana: open! *showing positive tests* we're pregnant!!!!!
Sean: oh my God!!!
Ariana: I know!
Sean: baby thats great! I'm so fucking happy like OMG!
Ariana: I know! I'm happy too. I really thought about taking a test cause I was a week late and I feel like shit.
Sean: will I'm happy baby, I'm ready for you to have my baby
Ariana: me too baby, let's wait till I go to the docters to tell people the only one who knows is Alexia she got me the test.
Sean: I agree, I gotta go baby I have to preform, but I'm happy and I'll see you later I love you.
Ariana: okay have fun, i love you
Sean: bye baby.
Ariana: bye love.

Seans POV

Im happy!!! I just found out i have a baby on the way!. I'm nervous, I'm scared, I'm excited, I'm happy. All of these diffrent feelings, and I don't know how to adress em cause I gotta perform. I want to be home with Ari, kissing the life out of her, and kissing her stomach, our baby that is in there. But I love my fans, and I gotta do my job.

Zeno- aye man what's popping?
Sean- I gotta tell you something but you can't tell nobody man.
Zeno - I won't. What?
Sean- man, I just got off the phone with Ari, and she's pregnant bro!
Zeno- shut the fuck up!
Sean- serious shit
Zeno- ayee my nigga gonna be a dad! Congrats man!
Sean - thanks bro, I'm happy. But you can't tell nobody! We wanna go to the docters first make sure erthang tight
Zeno - my lips are zipped man!
Sean - thanks zeno
Zeno- go kill it!

@BigSean
Mood : Happy Asf

Ariana's POV

its been 3 days since i found out i was pregnant. Iv been feeling terrbile. Sean is coming home today!. Im happy for that me him, and Alexia and zeno, are gonna to the doctors and see if it's a sure deal I'm pregnant, and how far I am. I'm scared, and excited.

Sean- hey baby!
Ariana- baby!! *jumping in seans arms*
Sean- hi sexy I missed you *kissing Ari*
Ariana- I missed you more, ready Togo?
Sean- mhm *kissing Ari*

*At the doctors office *

Alexia - we're here!
Ariana- hi babes. *hugging Alexia & Zeno*
Dr. Morris - Ariana Anderson?
Ariana- hi, here we are. Can we all come in?
Dr. Morris- of course come in! ... so what are we here for today and who is everybody?
Ariana- so 3 days ago, I threw up feeling like shit. And i was a week late, so I took 7 pregnancy test and they all came back positive. So I want to be sure I'm pregnant, and how far I am. This is Sean my husband, they are our best friends, Alexia & zeno.
Dr. Morris- okay will nice to meet you all. And I will get you a pregnancy test, and then I'm gonna have to look down there so you can take a robe and get undressed.
Ariana- okay thank you..
Dr. Morris- I got the results back, and Congrats you to your pregnant for sure!
Ariana- oh my god!
Sean- wow, we're gonna have a baby! *kissing Ari*
Dr. Morris- alright let's take a look, Sean, hold her hand it's gonna get crampy
Sean- I'm right here baby
Ariana- ohhhhh, fuck!
Dr. Morris- Ariana your 5 weeks along, and your due date is January 12th 2016!
Ariana- oh my God! Thank you!
Dr. Morris- your welcome, congratulations again you two! Ariana come back in 2 months for the heart beat session, and your free to tell people now!
Ariana- thank you!

****

I can't believe I'm pregnant, I'm really pregnant. I can't wait to tell everybody!

When my album comes out in the next few weeks, is when I'm gonna tell my family, fans, EVERYONE!!!

@ArianaAnderson
Y'all! When I preform my album Moonlight, we have such a exciting surprise for y'all!