christmaaass❣ part 1 of part 2

Hi babies!. Soooo, before I start this chapter I wanna tell y'all something that I've been noticing and ive kept silent for awhile. I'm a fan of your guys writing as much as your a fan of myn, and I constantly get messages of people who wanna be in my book, and request to see read & vote for there books. I may not reply but I see your message I promise, and y'all I'm not on wattpad 24/7😂. I love you though, y'all are cute. Thank you for being so supportive my past 2 books I appreate it. Anyways, when I read some of your guys books, sometimes it feels like I'm reading my book. Like sometimes y'all are coping my ideas and word for word. I work really hard in my writing and I absolutely love that I can write, it's my passion so I would appreate if y'all didnt copy me and take what I create. Thank youuu 💕. Anyways, on the the chapter, im done talking :).

________________________________

It's the day before Christmas Eve, and were home in LA we have a show tonight. The kids are swimming in the pool, Sean and Zeno are in the hot tub, me and Alexa just got done doing yoga, and the twins are asleep. "So where we should we go this year for Christmas?" I said taking a sip of my iced tea. "Idk somewheres tropical" Alexa said eating fruit. "Ohhhh Jamaica!!" I said, "omg YAAAS" Alexa said. "Honey" I said going in the backyard, "yeah babe" Sean said looking at me, "do you wanna go to Jamaica for Christmas?" I said, "yeah that sounds dope" Sean said smiling, "cheers to Jamaica my nigga" Zeno said as him and Sean cheered with there margaritas. "mommy look what I can do!" Ailani said doing a back flip in the pool, "good job belmissma but be careful!" I said giggling, "ma look" Nohlan said spinning around in his floatie, "good job pumpkin!" I said giggling I then went back inside to eat lunch.

Sean then gave the kids a bath as I bathed the dogs, we then showered and got ready. We then headed up to the stadium, and there was hella paparazzi it was insane. "ARIANA SEAN!!! GIVE US ONE SHOT LOOK AT THE CAMERA AILANI!!" they yelled. Ailani started crying she was so scared, "awh baby come here" I said as I held her in my arms. I was so pissed. Sean then grabbed Nohlan and we made our way to the stadium as fast as possible even ignoring our fans we had no choice my kids safety becomes first above anybody & everybody. We got the kids to the dressing room with my mom & dan as fast as possible, I then went back out to where my fans and paparazzi were, and I got the police and our security guards to get the paparazzi to leave I was so beyond pissed.

@ArianaAnderson
I'm beyond pissed. I fucking hate the paparazzi how dare you scream at my family & I and intrude my fans space to meet Sean & I. I have lost all respect for you.

@ArianaAnderson
Babes I'm so sorry for what had happened. I feel so disrespected. At the end of the show, in the parking lot meet Sean & I and we will have a personal m&g w the babes who don't get a m&g. ❤

Sean intertwined our fingers as we go to the m&g box. "You alright babe?" Sean asked kissing me, "yeah I'm fine. Give me another kiss and I'll be good" I said smiling pukering my lips, Sean laughed and kissed me again. "Love you" Sean said, "love you too" I said.

We then got to the m&g and met all of our babes and they immediately put me in a good mood, I love them so much. "Thanks baes I love you" I said blowing a kiss as me and Sean left.

We then got back to our dressing room, did our vocal warm ups, and got dressed. I then opened Snapchat as we were getting in our prayer circle.

"Hi babies, we are about todo our usual prayer circle, and I thought why not bring y'all with us"

I captioned it "prayer circle realness 💢" after our prayer circle we hugged & kissed I then went on the lift.

"LA, how y'all feeling tonight?!" I said smiling as everyone went crazily insane. A fan then threw her phone on stage and I laughed, "oh my god who's phone is this" I said picking it up noticing it was on Snapchat, "oh it's snap let's take a picture" I said getting on my knees as a bunch of babes got in the photo. "Here love here's your phone, love you" I said hanging the girl back her phone. "YALL are cute as fuck I love you so much omg, let's go!" I said as dangerous women started.

After the show as we promised, me and Sean went to the parking lot to a lot of fans waiting for there personal m&g. "Hi babies" I said smiling as they all got excited. After talking with them all, and laughing and taking selfies me and Sean got ready to go. "Will thank you babes this was a lot of fun. I loved this, getting to meet with each & one of you individually. I love you, I hope you had the best night, stay safe, and have a good Christmas love you!" I said as we all group hugged then laughed.

@ArianaAnderson
Babies !!. Tonight was the best night ever, thank you for being the best fans in the world I love you ❣❤.

We then got home, got the kids in there PJs, packed up and headed to the airport. The kids woke up, Nohlan was eating, ailani was playing on her iPad, Taylor was playing with Ameila, and Tyler was playing with mom. "I need a coffee" I said, "me too" Sean said, "ill watch the kids go get a coffee" Lexi said, "thanks boo" I said as Sean intertwined our fingers as we went to the Starbucks in the airport. "Can I get your iced Carmel soy latte" I said, "and I'll have your green tea" Sean said, "ooooh look who's switching it up" I said teasing making us both laugh. "Shutup" Sean said, "make m-" I said smirking, as Sean cut me off with a passionate kiss. "Ohhhh uhm I think I just did" sean said smirking as I fluttered my eyes open, "fuck you" I said giggling, "nah but we can fuck on the airplane" sean said smirking, "what?!" I said laughing as we both laughed. "Iced Carmel soy latte and green tea?" The lady said, "that's us thank you" I said as we grabbed our drinks. We then were about to aboard our private plane and Frankie was taking pictures of everything on his new polorod camera "you guys make a cute pose" Frankie said pointing the camera at us. Sean then picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, and he kissed me passionatly. "Awwwwhhhheee goalssss" Frankie said as we all laughed. Once we got on the plane I posted it.

@ArianaAnderson
Hes my coffee in the morning, key to my lock, butter to my toast, pancake to my butter and mostly the love to my life . 💕🔒@bigsean #offtojamaica #happyhoildays
Pic of them on top of the chap ^