honor

I woke up with Sean next to me shirtless. That's always a good view. I see scratches all over his back and hickeys on his neck I giggle to myself of how amazing last night was. I then go pee and look I'm the mirror as I'm washing my hands and I see hickeys on my neck that trails all the way to my boobs I gasp and smile to myself. I then log on Twitter and take a pic of seans "love bites".

@ArianaAnderson
love bites ~ my husband. 💦🍆

I then get back in bed & see what my babes are up to. I then remembered im preforming today for the cancer honor society.

@ArianaAnderson
Im so honored to be preforming tonight at the @Cancerhonorsociety. See you babes tonight i love you. 😇 #nodonationistoosmall

Sean then woke up "goodmorning love" i said kissing him, "mm morning baby, last night was amazing" sean said smirking. "I know check my twitter" i said smiling as sean grabbed his phone. "Baby thats alot of boob in that pic" sean said smiling frowing his eyebrows, "so? Its just my babes. Here ill let you see it in person" i said pulling my bra down sean then bit his lip, "damn baby, i did that?" Sean asked smilling, "yup" i said giggling "here lemme kiss it" sean said smirking, as he got on top of me and kissed me passionatly grabbing my ass. "Mm baby thought you said you were gonna kiss it" i said bitting my lip, sean then kisses all my love bites, sucking on them lightly making me moan. He then gives me a sweet kiss, and smiles at me "better?" he asks, "yeah. Take a pic of your hickeys" i say smiling, "okay" sean says grabbing his phone "let them hoes know your taken" i said making us laugh.

@BigSean
love bites ~ my wife. 💦🍑

"There now these hoes know that your ass aint going anywhere" i said as we both laughed "exept in your pussy" sean said, "tru" i said as we both laughed. "Lets go get the kids. i miss them" i said getting up, "or we can have a quickie first" sean said pulling me back down. "Babyyyy i wanna get the kids" i said giggling, "but im horny & i want you know" sean said smiling, i then bite my lip, "fiine" i said getting on top of him kissing him passionatly as we laughed in the kiss. i then undressed myself, and i took his boxers off & stuck his friend inside of me we then both moaned. I then begain riding, the bed was moving with my thrust, "ahh yes daddy" i said grabbing his shoulders riding faster & harder. I then felt myself about release "im cominggg, ahh sean" i said as i was having a organism. We then both came, and i layed on seans chest trying to catch my breath. "Ready to get the kids?" Sean asked as we both laughed, "yeah lets go" i said getting up getting ready.

"Hi babies" i said as we walked in the door. "Mommmy" ailani came running in my arms, "hi belmissma, did you have fun with grandma?" I asked kissing her, "yah" ailani said smiling, "ohh mommy" she said making a grossed out face, "whats wrong baby?" I asked, "you have booboos" ailani said pointing to my hickeys, sean chuckled not doing a very good job of holding it in. "Oh uhm" i said trying to hold in my laughter as much as i could. "Thank you telling me baby, go play with emila now" i said sitting her down "omg" i said as me and sean laughed quitly. "Hi love" joan said walking in the kitchen, "hey mom" i said kissing her cheek, "are you excited for your preformance tonight?" Joan asked, "yeah im very excited" i said grabbing a apple, "oh and i have some stuff for you to cover up those hickeys" joan said as i nearly chocked on my apple. "Momm!" i gasped, "will there pretty obvious" joan said laughing as we all laughed.

We then headed back home, and i took a shower & started getting ready.

@ArianaAnderson
See you soon babes 😇

We then arrived, and i seen a bunch of my babes showing the most love, my heart exploded. "Thank you babies, be safe i love you" i said blowing kisses as i got in the building. I then did my vocal exercises, and the stage manger asked me to take a snap for there snapchat so they can play it on the big screen outside for the babies waiting.

"Hi babies! thank you for coming and waiting, and showing the most love. I appreate you, and love you, see you in ten mins *blows kiss*" 

We then got me hooked up to the mics and i got on the lift, "kill it baby" sean said kissing me, "ty baby" i said.

I don't ever ask you
Where you've been
And I don't feel the need to
Know who you're with

I can't even think straight
But I can tell
That you were just with her
And I'll still be a fool
I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

I don't ever tell you
How I really feel
Cause I can't find the words to
Say what I mean

And nothing's ever easy
That's what they say
I know I'm not your only
But I'll still be a fool
Cause I'm a fool for you

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

(Just a little bit)
(Mmm, yeah yeah yeah yeah)

I know I'm not your only
But at least I'm one
I heard a little love
Is better than none

(Oh, babe)

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

Just a little bit of your heart
Just a little bit of your heart is all I want
Just a little bit of your heart (just a little bit)
Just a little bit is all I'm asking for

The crowd then went crazy.

"Thank you so much. This is such an honor, and im so blessed to be apart of a beautiful donation. I love you" i said.

Midnight shadows
When finding love is a battle
But daylight is so close
So don't you worry 'bout a thing

We're gonna be alright

Baby don't you know
All them tears gon' come and go
Baby you just gotta make up your mind
That every little thing is gonna be alright
Baby don't you know
All them tears gon' come and go
Baby you just gotta make up your mind
We decide it

We're gonna be alright

In slow motion
Can't seem to get where we're going
But the hard times are golden
Cause they all lead to better days

We're gonna be alright

Baby don't you know
All them tears gon' come and go
Baby you just gotta make up your mind
That every little thing is gonna be alright
Baby don't you know
All them tears gon' come and go
Baby you just gotta make up your mind
We decide it

We're gonna be alright
We're gonna be alright (ooh baby!)
We're gonna be alright, yeah

"Thank you everyone!!! love you!" I said as i left the stage.

Were gon be *chin up* alright. ♡