.Baby shower/ Nesting / Frankies wedding

Its July, im 5 months pregnant. Were having a girl, were naming her Ailani Marie. But we having nothing done, no baby shower planned, like nothing done!. I dont think the relazation hit that theres gonna be a baby here in 4 months, so thats why me and Sean have been lacking. He's downstairs in his man cave playing video games with his friends, I just got done walking the pups, im now doing my pregnancy yoga. I need to start baby proofing this place, im gonna see of Alexia wants to come with me.

Ariana- hey baby
Sean- yeah?
Ariana- im gonna go with alexia to get baby proof things and car seats.
Sean- okay
Ariana- bye love you
Sean- bye
Ariana- LOVE YOU
*everyone laughs*
Sean- I love you baby.

*at the store*
Ariana- shit what do I get?
Alexia- how am I suppost to know? Oh and do you want a baby shower?
Ariana- yas bae
Alexia- okay, im on it
Ariana- thanks baby

We got car seats for my car, Sean's car, my moms car, and alexias. Then we started adding things on my regestery list, like the simple things. We also got, alot of cloths, crib, dresser, pac n play and stroller. We went on a shopping spree for lil Aliani. I cantttt wait till shes here, im getting excited and nervous. Im ready for her thou. Afterwords we went to lunch, and then we went to the mall so I can get some matertanty cloths. And then we booked my pregnancy photshoot.

We got back home, Sean was watching tv, and on his phone.

Ariana- hey sexy *kissing seans cheek*
Sean- hi babe *kissing ari* what did you guys get?
Ariana- Car seats, cloths, crib, dresser, baby proof things, and added stuff to my baby shower regestery.
Sean- wow look at you mama. I can set up the crib
Ariana- thanks babe get to werkk *kissing sean*
Sean- mmmm I need one more kiss for motivation
Ariana- *giggling*

I added my tongue to that sweet tender kiss.

Sean- mmm baby you know what you did there thats not fair.
Ariana- get to werk or you cant have any later *slapping seans ass*
Sean- *chuckling* alright alright.

We set up the dresser, and baby proofed the house. Sean seted up the crib and everything looke great...its all starting to come together!..

*Next day*

@ArianaAnderson
Yall! Frankie and simon are getting married today!!!!. Oh ma lawwd, im gonna be emotional. Ill record it alllll. we loove you #MrandMrGrande

@FrankiejGrande
HOLY FUCKKS IM GETTTING MARRIED TODAY!!!!!! #MrandMrGrande

@JoanGrande
How is my other kid getting married????? Shit I neeed a tissue. .#MrandMrGrande

@BigSean
Ready to see a beautiful different love in this world today...#MrandMrGrande

@KimKardashion
See u soon @Frankiejgrande love you! #MrandMrGrande

@KylieJenner
Yas you go @FrankiejGrande see u sooon! #MrandMrGrande

World wide trends
1. #MrandMrGrande
2.#Frankiesgettingmarried
3.#yasyougofrankie
4.#moonlight
5.#shitineedatissue

So I just checking that trends...and WERE TRENDING ALL OVER THE WORLD. My heart is burstingg out my chest. Were all done with hair & make up were all ready, were now about to walk down the aisel.

Ariana- Frankie, can I talk to you real fast?
Frankie- sure whats up love?
Ariana- so i wanna say that I love you so much. And im so incredibly proud of you and all that you accomplished, your truly an amazing person and you inspire me to do so good and love myslelf for it. So I wanna say thank you, for making me realize that im in love with my best friend, and my best friend is Sean and of it wasn't for you I wouldn't even notice how much I love him. And you and Simon are absolutely beautiful, I love you guys im happy for you guys. Lets go change the world please.
Frankie- *Crying* Ariana you already made me cry and im not even married yet!
Ariana- see how it feels! *crying/ giggling*
Frankie- thank you, i love you beyond words. Lets go the change the world babe.

First, the flower girl went down the aisle, witch is Simons neice. Then the algerative (kabbalah pastor), then Frankie, Then me & Sean (both in wedding), mommy & nonna, My dad & his date, his dad & his wife, Alexia & Zeno, Sashcra & tone, Tyler & His date, liz & Her date, Jenette & Her boyfriend, Kim & Kayne, Kylie & Tyga, Kendall & Mason, Kourtney & Penelope, Khloe & Reign & Her boyfriend, Caitlyn & North, Kris & her boyfriend, lastly Frankies half sister and her husband. Were all in the wedding and its kinda..crazy..no, beautiful.

Algertive- I would like to welcome you all to the Kabbalah ceremony of Francis James Grande & Seth Martin Brown. In kabbalah we do words of fate, Frankie what is your words of fate.
Frankie- Seth, ive loved you since the day you told me your name. I love you so much, and I dont wanna spend the rest of my life with you, that isnt long enough I wanna create meormies with you and create a legacy that no can ever have. I love you.
Algertive- Seth, your words of fate.
Seth- Frankie, this has been a beautiful journey and I don't regret any of it. People say its easy falling in love you can't help it. But you can, you know who you love, you'll die for a person you love. Love is a pain, itll hurt you more then you will ever think about hurting anyone else. I rather hurt someone else, then go throu the pain of love of losing you. In 3 powerful words I mean with all my heart and soul...I love you..
Algerative- Frankie take the ring and say, with throu fire, wind, and water ill bewed.
Frankie- throu fire, wind, and water I bewed
Agerative- Seth, with this ring say throu fire, wind, and water I bewed.
Seth- thru fire, wind and water I bewed.
Agerative- I now interdouce Mr & Mr Grande! Frankie you may kiss your husband!

Frankie kissed simon, and we all cheered for love, running down the aisle.

@ArianaAnderson
BABIES! Frankie & Simon are married!!!!!!!!! #ThroughFireWindAndWater

We all got to the party hall, we did pictures, cut cake, ate food everybody drank but mee, we danced and had a beautiful time. Through fire, Wind, And Water.