alcohol or your family.

Were now back home in LA, and sean is not doing very good. I get it he lost his mom, but he haves to accept it and keep going, you can never let it go, its somthing you dont let go. We have been home for a week now, and he hasnt gotton out of bed since our flight landed. He hasnt even showered or anything. Hes putting all of his emotions in to alcohol. and im starting to get pissed, if this doesnt stop now its only gonna get worse. Its 130 pm, nohlan is napping with ailani, and sean wont get out of bed. I then go in the room and yank the covers off of him, "ohhh.. god.. sean you stink" i said holding my nose as he groaned. i then see a empty bottle of hennese by his feet, "sean" i said picking up the bottle, "what!" Sean snapped, "why tf was this by your feet?" I ask sternly, "bc...i wanted it to by my feet?" Sean said, "sean im not kidding. Your not gonna be a fucking drunk to get rid of your pain. And i understand your in pain, but you need help baby" i said sitting next to him. "I know, i know. Its still new, im gonna get help, i just need you to support me" sean said grabbing my hand. "Of course im gonna support you, im never gonna stop supporting you. But rn you need to take a shower, and ill support you with a rag and a towel" i said making us both chuckel. "Take a shower with me" sean said smirking, "okay" i said smirking kissing him "let me wash you up" i said winking as sean groaned. he then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as i laughed, "sean let me down!" I squealed, "make me" he chuckled as he sat me down on the sink, i then giggled as he smiled and looked me in the eye grabbing my hips, "what?" I smiled starting to get freaked out, "your so beautiful thats all" sean said giving me his charming smile, i instantly got butterflies in my stomach as i blushed. "thank you baby" i said as i kissed him, our lips instantly moved in sync causing me to moan, and sean smile in the kiss. He then take my shirt off and starting kissing my neck, "seaaaaaan" i moaned, "your moans are so sexy" sean smirked taking my bra off, he then started sucking on my nipples "oh my godd" i moaned. I then took his shirt off and saw his six pack even thou i saw it eight billion times, i bite my lip everytime....why does my husband have to be so hot?!. he then took my shorts off, and luckly i wasnt wearing panties so one less thing to remove off of me 😋. "You werent wearing underwear?!" Sean asked smirking, "no" i giggled, "omfg" sean groaned he then barried his head in between my legs and sucked right at my clit making me moan and tilt my head back. He then grabbed my legs and tilt them back so he can please me more, barrying his head deeper in, sticking his tongue futher inside of me flicking it all around. "Fastt faster" i moaned grabbing his head, he then went faster and harder, "ahhh sean omg, im about to im abou-" i moaned as i sqirted in his mouth. He then kissed my clit and licked his lips as he smirked at me, "are you okay baby?!" Sean chuckled, i was speechless, that was the best head ever all i could do was smile "baby that was amazing" i said grabbing him, "good you deserved it i love you" sean said tongue kissing me, i then stuck my tongue in his mouth and kissed him as passionaly as i could. "I love you more. now its your turn" i said as i got down from the sink and start to get on my knees, "uhhm no baby, were about to shower" sean said picking me up, "what? Baby you deserve head too espically what you just did for me" i said pounting, "baby i dont want head, i want your pussy and im about to fuck the shit out of you in the shower" sean said smirking as he turned the water on "okay if you insist, but im giving you head later tonight" i said smirking, "yeah well see" sean said walking in the shower with me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his kneck as our lips moved in sync, he grabed my ass and squeezed it, i moaned in his mouth as i kissed him deeper. he then rised me and a little and sat me on his very excited friend, i then thursted as sean held my hips, "ahh oh my god sean" i moaned as i rode him, he then pinned me agaist the wall and thrusted in and out of me, "seaaaaan" i moaned grabbing on to his shoulders as he groaned, "almost there baby" sean said as he bit his lip as he grabbed my hips and pounded inside of me "baaaby" i said as i was about to come, i then released as he shot up inside of, i moaned as he then pulled out. "i love you, lets now shower before the kids wake up"

I got dressed in some blue jeans and a pink sweat shirt with some black pumps. I put my hair in a high pony tail, added concelier, lip stick & mascara. The kids then woke up.

"Mommy" ailani said jumping in my arms, "hi belmissma, how was your nap?" I asked kissing her, "good" she said smiling, "want some fruit?" I asked chuckling as her smile, "yeah" she said jumping up & down, only my daughter would get that excited over some fruit. "okay let me change your brothers diaper and ill meet you down there" i said picking nohlan up from his crib. "Hi mamas pumpkin" i said kissing him making him giggle & kick his legs. I then carried him downstairs & putted him in his highchair as i cut ailanis fruit up. "Here baby" i said giving ailani her fruit, i then fed nohlan a bottle & some pairs. Sean then came downstairs, "hi princess" sean said kissing ailani, "hi daddy" ailani said smiling, "hi lil man" sean said kissing nohlan, nohlan smiled and kicked his legs out of excitment. "Hi baby" sean said smiling kissing me, "hi love" i said as i took nohlan out of his highchair. "So ailani go potty before we get ready, we have togo to rehearsel, then were gonna go to grandmas house for lunch okay?" I said picking her up, "okay" she said running to the bathroom, "no running please" i said as she stopped running. "Ill get nohlan ready" sean said as he picked nohlan up, "okay thanks. I cant believe we leave for tour in 2 weeks" i said, "i know its so crazy" sean said looking at nohlan, "our baby boy is already 8 months old" i said pinching nohlans chubby cheek. "I know, time is going by so fast" sean said kissing nohlans cheek, "im happy im living it with you" i said smiling, "i wouldnt want to live life with anybody else" sean said giving his charming smile that makes my heart flutter everytime. I go in to kiss him, our lips toch softly then.."MOMMY I NEED YOU TO WIPE MY BUTT I WENT POOP" ailani grunts, me and sean both laugh, "coming!!" I say giggling.

We then all get ready & we leave for rehearsel. "Alright guys its game time, 2 weeks until tour!" Scooter says, "i know its all so crazy" i say smiling "i cant wait till we get to miami & italy" scooter said, "yas me too!" Joan said as we all laughed.

@ArianaAnderson
Scooter: i cant wait till we get to miami & italy
Mom: yas me too!
Babies two weeks until were on the road! Were so excited, see you soon 💘.

We then went over the cherphoghy & the music and the stage set up and the set list & just making final touches. Ailani then decieded to dance on stage, while nohlan wobbled around on stage. We all laughed, i starting recording them on my snapchat.

"Busy day making final touches 😌💘"

I then posted it to my story, i then got on the stage & started singing breakfree as i danced with ailani & nohlan.

We then headed over to my moms house for lunch, tayler & tyler were walking around in the backyard with me & alexa, i cant believe the twins are 1, its also hard to believe ollie died 2 years ago already. Ailani is playing with ameila in the swingset and nohlan is sleeping in nonnas arms. Dan then gave me and alexa a glass of wine, "its 5 oclock somewheres" we then laughed. "Lets take a selfie" i said as i opened snapchat.

"Its 5oclock somewheres -dan 🍷"

I then posted it to my story, "lunchs ready" joan said, alexa put the twins on her hip, "cmon girls its time to eat" i said to ailani & ameila, "i dont wanna eat" ailani said pounting, "ailani cmon dont give mommy a hard time" i said, "ameila, cmon lets eat" simon said, "no!" Ameila said getting on the swing. "Ailani you see how your teaching your little cousin to act? cmon lets show her how to act like a big girl" i said, "mommmy i dont wanna" ailani whined, "just a little bit afterwords ill let you have dessert" i said, "fine" ailani pounted. I then cut up her food and gave it to her. After the girls ate we gave them a fudge brownie for dessert, later on we just played outside with the kids and we ended up having a bondfire, talking about the future. "Babe, do you wanna go house hunting tommorow?" Sean asked, "yeah" i said smiling.