keeping it together

Im so busy right now, im finshing up my album making final toches, planning Ailani's 1st birthday, and doing a photo shoot for the cover of cosmo and sean is directoring the photo shoot he will be the director so im happy for that. Right now, me and my mom & nonna, are looking at building sights for ailani's first birthday. Im wearing a light pink crop top that cups my boobs, and jean booty shorts with black heels, i leaved my hair naturaly curly, half up half down. Im wearing foundation, lip stick, & mascara. Ailani is with angie, shes with her for the 2nd time in her whole life, i hate leaving my daughter with a nanny but you gotta do what you gotta do. i grabbed a soy latte from starbucks, and im eating a quila kiwi salad.

"Hi dolls" i say as i walk in hugging nonna & my mom. "Hi babydoll, you look stunning" nonna says kissing my cheek "thankyou gorges" i say smiling "ariana your ass, your so sexy. And your a sexy pregnant" joan says smaking my ass. "Oh will thanks mom" i say as we all laugh.

@ArianaAnderson
My mom just smaked my ass & said i was a sexy pregnant. Thanks mom. (*^@^*)

"I love these lavender colors!" nonna said as we were looking at the wall colors "same nonna" i said taking a bite of my salad "ariana what is the theme" joan ask skimming through themes. "Will ailani loves bubble guppies, but dont you think lavender faires would be better?" i say taking a sip of my latte. "Will it is her day, but i like the fairies, so how about both?" Joan ask. "Like a lavender bubble guppie fairy them?" I ask "yeah its cute." joan said smiling as smiled, "iiii like the way you thiink Grande" i say smaking her ass, "ow ariana!" Joan says laughing "thats a grande ass" i say making us all laugh.

Afterwords, i go to my album meet & greet with my babes. We have to put some stuff in my hair to make it grey, and i have to get in a white body suit and do a photo shoot with alfreado then the m&g.

"ARIANA!! ARIANA!!!! AHH I LOVE YOU!" babes scream for me as i wave & blow kisses going in the booth.

"Hi ariana omg i love you so much!" A babe says as she gets in the booth. "Hi baby, your so cute i love you too beautiful." I say laughing & hugging her as we take pics together. After meeting all my babies, and taking pics with them, i was then off to my cosmo cover shoot.

@ArianaAnderson
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my babes for the M&G i love you a ton. now off to cosmo for the cover shoot!. ♡(*^@^*)

"Hi sexy" sean said bringing me in his arms as i walked in "hi baby" i said kissing him passionatly giving him a hug. "Are you ready to be on the cover of the sexiest magazine in america?" Sean asked smiling, "yaaaas lets do it!" I say as we all laugh. They get the white out of my hair, they greese up my hair and slick it back, i get fully nude and they put oil on my body to make it look wet, and im doing these wierd poses holding my boobs & making sure my area is covered & making sure this photo shoot is not kinky its a nice clean art. and i feel 100000% safer knowing my husband is here having my back. right now i have to change in some white langarie, and sean is gonna be shirtless all oily and hes gonna get in front of the camera with me to make sexy poses. Jones is doing bts and he asked us "Sean, how does Ariana look?" "She looks sexy, shes had a long day busy day being 1 month pregnant, shes killing it looking sexy, and i couldnt be more proud" sean said smiling making me blush "awe" jones said making us laugh. "I love it that your here, i love you" i say, "i love you too" sean said kissing me. "Awhe, guys im dying" jones said making us laugh again.

Me and sean then make poses for the camera, exchanging sweet kisses "you guys are naturals keep going" the photographer says. Me being in seans arms poses, us kissing poses, sean hovering me poses, me straddling him poses, thru all we choosed a real sexy one of me straddling him and hes kissing me and were all oiled up. "Good job guys thats a wrap!" The photographer said, everyone cheered and i squealed and jumped in seans arms making us all laugh.

After jones edited & finshed bts so i could share it with my babies.

@ArianaAnderson
Babies, here is bts of me & @BigSeans cosmo cover photoshoot! Ty to @JonesCrow & @CosmoMagaizine ♡
Www.youtube.btsofseanandarianacosmoshoot.com.