helping alexia

@ArianaAnderson
Hi bb loves ♡ i believe a tweeting spree is in order. Ask away.

"What will be the babys name"
Nohlan Micheal Anderson

"Whats your favorite part of bein pregnant" every part

"When will you be coming to new york!?" Soon, soon. 😌

"Will be sean preforming in detroit" on tour, so soon.

"I love you notice me" i gotchu ⛅

"Do you love me" more then you will ever visualize ☁☁☁☁

" when is over over again coming out" when ever mr. Skyes deciedes to put it out

"Do you have feelings for nathen still?" Babe, im deeply in love with the man who im married to / the father of my children. That will be the ONLY man that will ever have my heart for as long as my heart beats. I love you.

"What is one thing you regret doing in your life?" Absolutely..nothing!!!. I have no regrets, everything i did in my past brought me to where i am today and i wouldnt change a damn thing! I love you qt ⛅.

"when is frankie by you coming out?" I must add this is a limited edition & it will be out feb 11th! Stay tuned #fragrancesforall

"Is your lipsticks limted edition" nope! Did you get yours? ♡

@ArianaAnderson
Till next time qt's i fuckin love you. ♡⛅

"No dont go!! Notice me ily" i see you w your cute self.

"I love you" i love you lastt one ⛅

"Alright im going to alexas" i say grabbing my keys. "Alright have fun love you" sean says as ailani takes her nap "love you" i say as i shut the door.

"Hi babies lemme wash my hands so i can hold you guys" i say washing my hands, i then pick up tyler "you kno he lookes like ollie" i say smiling. "I kno, hes so cute. We went to see ollies grave the other day" alexa says holding tayler. "Oh really, is it holding up?" I ask, "yeah it looks nice i just want them to kno that ollie existed, and that i love ollie very much" alexa said smiling. "They will" i say smiling. "Are you excited for the tour?" Alexa says, "i am so excited. Its gonna be the times of our lives" i say kissing tyler. "I kno i cant wait." Alexa says smiling, "josh is coming too right?" I ask, "uhm, me and him broke up last night" she says switching tayler to the other arm. "What?! What happened?" I ask, "he was cheating" she simply says, "omg you guys have twins together. How could he do this?" I ask about to cry. "How could they all do this. Idk how im going to do this" alexa says with tears in her eyes. "Alexa, me and sean are always here for you & these twins always no matter what i dont care wtf happens. You dont need josh you have us, no matter what thru everything. Dont you ever worry about a damn thing bc we are here for you alllll the way & we love you. Your not my best friend, your my sister, and were in this together thru hell & back my love! This is forever" i say with tears in my eyes. "I love you" alexa says now sobbing, "I love you too" i say crying as we cuddle eachother with the babies in the middle of us.