1 year of Roses & love.

Me and seans first wedding annivsary is coming up, i cant beileve we have been married for one year already. its been crazy, but yet beautiful. Ailani will be staying with my mom & nonna, while me and sean spend 3 days in mexico for a romantic get away. my hair is in a high pony with my blonde exetentions, im wearing black booty shorts, with a crop top that says "alhoa" thats bright pink. Im wearing foundation & mascara, with black & gold heels with my black coach bag. Sean is wearing blue skinny jeans, a over sizes blue tee shirt that says "my nigga" on it, and gold kanye shoes. And were in the airport being bondbored by paparazzi, we get on our private jet & take off.

Xcliacane, Mexico

Ariana- baby get up were here!!!!
I say jumping on sean.

Sean- fuck yah, happy annivsary baby. Kissing ari.
Ariana- happy annvisary my love, i love you.
Sean- i love you too.

we get out of the plane, and we check in our hotel, and start unpacking.

Ariana- im gonna shower.
Sean- can i join you? Smirking
Ariana- yes my love, carry meh! Laughing.

We both laugh & sean carries me bridal style to the bathroom as we kiss and undress eachother. I start the shower, as we get in sean picks me up, and we start making out. Its a very hot & heavy shower make out session, as our tongues move in sync. Sean then insters his friend inside of me as i grind on him, as hard as i can until we both release. After that he lets me down and we take a actual shower exchanging sweet kisses.

We get out & i leave my hair natural, putting on my baithing suit with a white cover up. We then eat breakfast, i drink orange juice and eat dragon fruit & cocanut. Sean drinks coffee, and eats eggs beacon & sausage. After words we go down to the beach & lay out, and then go swimming. Then we take a nature trail walk up this montain and jump off a clif & swim, We then take a ship to another island & go sight seeing & eat dinner.

Afterwords, we get back to the hotel and pop open some wine & eat dessert.

Sean- cheers to us, this day has been magical having you all to myself at this beautiful resort. And im so thankful to have you as my wife, i really appreate you Ariana, and what we have i wouldnt trade it for the world. You are my true love. i love you.
Ariana- awh baby, you are my king, and i dont know where i would be with out you, i love you so goddamn much you make me so happy, you make me feel like i can stand up agaisnt the world, and you are my true soul mate, and i wouldnt want to be with anyone else standing up aganst the world with. I love you.
Sean- i love you. Kissing ari.
Ariana- cheers
Sean- cheers.

Me and sean had a few drinks, talking & laughing. He leans in for a passionate kiss, and i give him one. it then turns in to a passionate make out session, where im starddling his lap, and we undress eachother as im leaving him hickeys. He then begins to suck on my boobs as we get in bed, he then kisses softly in my lower adinom area, he then kisses my area teasing me, he then sticks his tongue in swirling & twisting making me grip on the sheets, moan, and roll my eyes back. he then sucks & sucks, making me moan his name & release in his mouth. He then comes up and kisses me, as we make out, he grabs a condom, and insters inside of me slowly thrusting. I then turn over and pounce on him, getting in all his large length. As he groans my name, i grab his shoulders and pounce harder until we both release. He then pulls out & we come up for breathe, and intertwine our fingers.

Ariana- i love you baby.
Sean- i love you more baby.

To be continued....