thats my baby

I have the grammys tonight! Sean will be staying home with the kids while me and alexa go out. Im feeding nohlan, ailani & sean are napping. I then burp him, change him and strap him to my chest and start getting my stuff together. My phone then starts ringing.

A- hello
Alexa- hey im here
A- oh okay the gate passoword is 3625
Alexa- okay ill be there in a sec
A- k bye
Alexa- bye.

"Auntie alexa is here" i say kissing nohlans head. "Hi guys" alexa says bringing in taylor & tyler. "Hi my babies" i say kissing taylor & tyler, "auntie lexi is gonna wash her hands then shes gonna hold you nohlan" lexi said. Lexi then took nohlan as i grabbed tayler & tyler. We played with the babies outside, and ate fruit. It was then time for nohlans nap, i then started pumping as lexi got the twins to sleep. Ailani then woke up from her nap, "hiiiii beautiful" alexa said smiling picking her up, waking sean up "hey alexa" sean gruanted causing me to laugh "hi sean" lexi said laughing. "Babe you need to wake up" i said slaping his ass "uhhhh why" he gruanted, "because you & zeno are babysitting 4 kids under the age of 1 tonight" i said. "Thats not till 7" sean said, "and its 530 get up now!!" I said slaping him again "im up im up" sean said getting up "hiiiii handsome" lexi said making us all laugh. zeno came over, and sean started making dinner while me n lexi got ready. "Ahhhh there attacking me" zeno said as ailani was giggling jumping on him, and taylor & tyler were crawling on him, and nohlan was smiling it at all while he was in his swing, sean just laughed, "ay kids take it easy on old uncle zeno" he said chuckling. Me n lexi then walked in the room all ready & set to go, "wow babe you look stunning" sean said smiling kissing me, "thank you baby" i said smiling "bye princess" i said kissing ailani, "i luh you" she said, "i love you" i said, "bye handsome i love you" i said kissing nohlan, "bye sexy, love you" i said kissing sean "love you too babe have fun" sean said. Me n lexi got in the car n took a selfie.

@ArianaAnderson
My sexy date @Alexaluria 💦 #momswannahavefuntoo #grammys #whenyourhusbandcantgotakeyourbff
Selfie of the girls

We then got to the grammys & posed for the photographers on the red carpet "Mrs. Anderson?-" an interviewer started to ask "no sorry no interviews today" i said kindly holding my hand up walking off the red carpet with alexa. we then got in the staidum, we took our seats next to demi & selena and took a glass of champain. "Cheers to girls night out" i said as we all took a sip.

The show was amazing, and selena & demi asked if me n lexi would go to the afterparty with them, i just wanna call sean & let him kno.

S- hello
A- hey babe how is everything
S- good were about to watch a movie
A- okay will me n lex are gonna go to the after party with selena n demi mkay?
S- okay babe, have fun.
A- k love you
S- love you.

We all linked arms, and went to the afterparty with the paparazzi on our ass. We had another glass of champain, and had girl talk. We all then took shots and went out to the dance floor i was buzzed, and i forgot how fun it was to drink again.

Open up the champagne, pop!
It's my house, come on, turn it up

Hear a knock on the door and the night begins
Cause we done this before so you come on in
Make yourself at my home, tell me where you been
Pour yourself something cold, baby, cheers to this

[Pre-Chorus:]
Sometimes you gotta stay in
And you know where I live
Yeah, you know what we is
Sometimes you gotta stay in, in

[Chorus:]
Welcome to my house
Baby take control now
We can even slow down
We don't have to go out
Welcome to my house
Play that music too loud
Show me what you do now
We don't have to go out
Welcome to my house
Welcome to my house