Christmaaass❣ part 2 of 2

We just landed in jamaica, its 1230PM, on christmas eve. The kids are asleep, and we are about to check in our hotel. It absouloutley beautiful here, im so blown away, and so ready for vacation. The vacation spots ive been to the last 3 years were, borabora, vegas, putero rico, mexico, italy, asia, austraila and now jamaica im so excitedd. Angie is gonna stay back with the sleeping babies, while us adults go on a helicaptor ride over the ocean and over the montains. "Omg im so excited" frankie said setting up his camera as we got on the helicopter as we laughed. We then were up in the sky, over the ocean, it was a sight to see. "omg im so scared im about to pass out" mom said holding dans hand as we laughed. "baby this is amazing" sean said holding my hand, "i know. Im so happy, i love you" i said, "i love you too" sean said kissing me i then smiled. "Awwhe kissing on a helicopter ride over the ocean in jamaica can it be anymore goals!?" Frankie said making us laugh again. I then looked out the window, observing the view, it was breathtaking, the way the clear ocean sparkled in the sun, the mountains hovering the ocean on a perfect angle. It was all so beautiful, i was so blown away & thankful.

We then landed and we had lunch on the beach. i had salted soy dipped fruit cocktails with some almond tossed bread and a glass of green wine it was all delish. While everybody else had deep fried salmon.

The kids then woke up, we went back to hotel to get ready togo swimming at the "blue hole" a waterfall in a forest were so excited we heard about it from zeno so were exepting something pretty unexepted. "Mommy im gonna swim like this" nohlan said as he started kicking and waving his arms around like crazy we started laughing. "Okay baby, but can i put some sunblock on you first?" I said uncontrollably giggling as i put sunblock on his face. "Ailani your turn" i said as she looked thru her bag, "mommy wheres my goggles?" Ailani asked, "idk baby let me put sunblock on your first" i said putting some sunblock in my hand. "DADDY!!" ailani said still looking thru her bag, "yes ailani?" Sean said, "where did you put my goggles?" Ailani asked, "there in my bag" sean said brushing his teeth. Ailani then went in seans bag to get her goggles, "there they are!" Ailani said putting them on, "ailani" i said, "oh yeah im coming mommy" ailani said getting in my lap giggling as we all laughed. I then got changed in my bathing suit, i put my hair in a high bun, and i put sunblock on myself.
Aris bathing suit

We then got in the car, and was on our way to the blue hole

We then got in the car, and was on our way to the blue hole. "Mommy im thristy" ailani said, "here babe" i said giving her a cold water bottle, "im thristy" nohlan said reaching for the water, "here love you can have your own" i said helping him take a sip. I then opened snapchat.

"Merry christmas eve babes! Were in jamaica cherishing everymoment with eachother!" I said as i put the camera on everyone. I then captioned it "merry christmas eve babies 🎄♡".

We then got to the blue hole, and we put the lifejackets on all of the kids. "Alright hereee we gooo" joan said as her dan slid down the sloap & in to the water. "Oh my god this water is beautiful!" Joan said swimming around with dan, "ready babes?" I asked as i picked up nohlan, "yeah!" Ailani said sqiruming around in seans arms, "k lets go" i said smiling as we slid down the slope, frankie then took a pic as we slided down, "woooo oh shit!!" Sean said as we went underwater, "omg that was so much fun!" I said giggling as we all laughed. Frankie and simon went down with aemila, lexi went down with nonna & the twins, we all laughed. Me and sean then jumped off the slope and dived in to the water, it was really fun. once we got back on the slope, sean picked me up and smirked, "sean dont you dare!" I said giggling gripping on to neck, "dunk her!" Mom said, "okay i wont, ouch your hurting me" sean said chuckling, "good lemme down" i said laughing, "okay if you say so" sean said smirking as he jumped in with me in his arms "fuck you" i said as we came back up, everybody laughed.