Ailani's big 4 .

@ArianaAnderson
Happy birthday princess!!!!!!. 4 years ago today i became a mother, and that was one of the best things that has ever happened to me. At 23 years old, still young and reckless i didnt know if i was ready to have a baby, but as soon as you were placed in my arms i was ready to give you the world 💘. Your such an beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, brave, sweetest, little girl and i couldnt be more proud to call you my daughter. I love you more then words can explain, happy birthday baby 💛😌. #ailanimarie #firstborn

I then got out of bed, went pee, washed my face and gave aria to sean

I then got out of bed, went pee, washed my face and gave aria to sean. I went downstairs and started on ailanis birthday breakfest, Sophie seans new stepmom helped me while we had girl talk. Ailani then woke up and we all started singing happy birthday to her, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS, I LOVE YOU!!!!!" i said giving her a kisses attack, we then had our massive birthday breakfest and opened presents... lots and lots of presents. We then cleaned up the house, bathed the kids got them ready, me n lexi worked out, i then had a nude photoshoot to attend to. Lexi came with me, while sean zeno tone brett, james sophie my mom nonna and angie got the party ready.

As daniel & dalina were doing my makeup i opened snap,

"Were up to somethingg *giggles*" i then captioned it "up to sometin ⚡😌" and posted it.

Once my makeup & hair was finished i took my sweats off and went in front of the camera. Im kinda nervous to be doing a completely nude photoshoot, but you only live once so why the hell not. And its gonna be done nicely and classy, its not gonna look like trash.

Once my photoshoot was over, me and lexi grabbed starbucks we got iced hot chocolate Chile mochas. We then headed home and showered and got ready for the party. "Babydoll & lexi can you guys give me a hand" nonna said, "oh ofc nonna" i said as we went in the kitchen. Once all ailanis friends got here, we all ate and the magic show started. I then took a bunch of pics on my Polaroid camera, and then some for the snap.

@ArianaAnderson
birthday festives 👑 #ailanimarie
Ailani with her friends & toulouse

Aria then grew fussy, i fed her changed her diaper ailani and her friends then played with her and took turns holding her. The mermaids then got here and all the girls put there mermaids tails on and went swimming in the pool, nohlan and his friends attacked ailani and her friends with water guns, sean zeno tone and brett got in shark suits and snuck in the pool to scare the girls. As evil as that it is, we were laughing our asses off. We then ate cake & icecream and opened more presents, we then had nonnas famous itlian dessert, we then played more games with all the kids and it was such a fun time overall.

Once bedtime approached, i gave aria a bath, fed her changed her diaper and got her to sleep. I then got nohlan ready for bed and made him some warm cinnamon bread with vanilla dipping sauce his fav bedtime snack. Ailani was having a sleepover with all her friends tonight, and they decided they wanna camp out in me and seans room, witch is fine. I walk in the room to see a bunch of 4 & 5 year olds jumping and climbing all over sean. I giggle and go in my closet to get back in my sweats. "Mommy" ailani says running in my closet with all of her friends behind her, "yes love" i said putting a new thong on, "can we get starbucks? Pleeeeeaaase" ailani beggs, "how can i say no? ofc what would you girls like?" I said smiling.

"Seeeean" i said smiling getting in bed with the girls following behind me, "oh god, what now?" Sean said trying not to laugh, "can you go get the girls starbucks?" I said giggling, "i guess so" sean said getting out of bed as the girls cheered.

Sean came back with 7 iced chocolate chip mochas for the girls, and 2 iced pumpkin lattes for us. "Mom lets take a snapchat of our starbucks" ailani said, "okay" i giggled opening snap as we put our drinks together.

"Starbucks for everybody 👅🍵"

I then posted it.

I then got the girls cinnamon bread & cream, and we all cuddled up & watched the new madea halloween movie and laughed our ass off. It was a very good night afterall 😌💛.