will what do you want me todo

Hey guys i just wanna say some things that i didnt say in last nights update. First things first, i read yalls books, im a fan of yalls writing as much as yall are a fan of myn 😊. And im starting to notice, that some of the things im putting in my books yall are putting in your books, and even sometimes word for word. i dont appreate it, and please stop. Dont copy my creativty and take credit for it to be yours. Also, i dont like asking for comments & votes, but i need votes & comments to keep this book rollin 😏😉. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.
----------------

Myra and seans family went back to Detroit for Myras chemo, since she couldnt stop puking chuncks of blood, its seeming to get worse. Sean went with them, he needs to be with his family at this harsh time. Im feeling kinda numb, i dont know how to react, im still shoked and thinking that ailani can lose her grandmother at any moment breaks my heart. I have press conferences todo, esepcially for the tour but since sean is in Detroit i have todo this alone. tbh i think its best we just put the tour on hold, sean is not going to want to travel the world when he is mom is dying of cancer, i dont wanna do this either. Nohlan is napping, and ailani is watching bubble guppies in her room eating fruit, im gonna call sean.

me- hi baby
Sean- hey
Me- how is she doing?
Sean- not so good, shes in chemo, and she seems worse. Its taking a toll on her.
Me- will, i think we should put the tour on hold, if we dont we leave in 3 weeks.
Sean- idk ari
me- what do you mean you dont know? You wanna leave your mom togo on tour?
Sean- ari tbh i dont think shes gonna make it the next week you have no idea man shes going thru it, its fucking spreading quickly they ran more test today. *chocking up*
me- will, baby what would you like me todo? Idc if your mom dies tommorow i dont wanna leave her im not gonna go on tour
Sean- ari what about our jobs?!
me- who gives 2 flying fucks about our jobs sean!!?! I dont care about our stupid ass jobs, i care about your mom and im not gonna go on stupid ass tour & leave your mom!!
Sean- ariana will this is my carreer and im sorry but my carrer is my number one pariorty right now. my mom shouldnt have waited to tell me shes dying of cancer.
me- wow. Do you know how stupid you sound rn? Im trying rlly hard not to scream at you, but wow your a fucking asswhole.
Sean- what? Im the asswhole? No my is mom the asswhole.
me- sean... YOUR MOTHER IS FUCKING DYING OF CANCER YOU FUCKING RETARD. WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU GET!!!! YOUR MOM IS DYING!!
Sean- IM FULLY FUCKING AWARE ARIANA I GET IT IVE BEEN HERE WITH HER FOR 10 HOURS WATCHING HER WINCE IN PAIN AND PUKE BLOOD I GET IT. IM HURTING *CRYING* IDK HOW TO REACT IM MAD!!
Me- WILL WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TODO SEAN?! YOUR NUMB HOW DO YOU EXEPT ME TO HELP YOU?! YOU HAVE TO LET YOUR FEELINGS OUT SO I CAN HELP YOU !!!!
Sean- *crying*.... i want you to come to detroit i need you...i love you.. *sobbing*
Me- im coming tonight, be strong i love you.
Sean- i love you too.

I then hung up, and scremed in my hands as i fell to my knees. "Mommy whats wrong?" Ailani asked playing with my hair, "nothing belmissma. Lets go pack your bags your going to grandmas" i said picking her up as we packed her & nohlans bag. I then picked nohlan up and put him in is car seat, and i buckled ailani up. "Mommy wheres daddy?" Ailani asked looking out the window, "hes uhh, helping some people out" i said as i drove to my moms "who?" Ailani asked being a curious 2 year old, "some friends" i said as i turned on the radio. We then arrived at my moms house as i sighed, and told her everything as i got nohlan out of his carseat. "Bye babies, i love you ill see you in a few days" i said kissing them both getting in the car, "bye sweetie, they will be fine. call me later, love you" joan said blowing me a kiss, "thank you, love you" i said driving off calling jen. I cancled all of my meetings for the day and i told everyone everything, the tour is on hold. I then got to the airport and got on the fastest flight to Detroit.

@ArianaAnderson
sorry everyone, as you probaly know the tour is on hold. ty for your patience,

love the andersons ♡.

I finally landed in detroit and im on my way to the hostipal. I called my mom to let her know i landed saftly and called sean to let him know im on my way.

"Im here im here" i said walking in the hostipal room hugging sean tightly and giving him a passionate kiss. I see myra sleeping in the bed, "how is she doing?" I asked rubbing her hand, "it spread to her bones. She will be happy to see you thou. Shes getting a bone marror transplat tommorow" sean said sniffling, "oh my god" i said sighing crying in seans chest.