London Acting & Music.

I was in London to act out some scenes for my movie. Sean and Ailani will be here soon so I don't get to home sick and so I can have my babies with me. So my director just explained to me that there's gonna be some sex scenes and we're gonna have to be naked together , i didn't agree to nothing i have to talk this over with Sean first . Just because that's the kinda wife I am and I have too much respect for Sean to ever do that to him.

To: my baby
Hey baby when are you guys gonna be here 💜

From: my baby
Soon in like a half hour 😘

To: my baby
Okay see you soon.

I then had a quala salad and some lemonade admiring my London view.

@ArianaAnderson
So happy to be here in London creating scenes of my movie and to have my loves by my side. 😇

Sean was then here knocking on the door "coming" I said opening the door.

Sean- hi baby kissing ari
Ariana- hi love. Awwh belmissma is sleeping .
Sean- yeah she crashed once we took off.
Ariana- awh. So I have something to tell you .
Sean- yeah?
Ariana- I don't agree to anything because I wanted to talk to you first about it. The director told me that there's gonna be some sex scenes and we're gonna be naked together.
Sean- why are you making it sound like it's official already?
Ariana- I'm not, I just want to talk to you first before I agree with them and do it. I'm making sure your okay with it.
Sean- okay with it? Of course I'm not okay with it Ariana.
Ariana- Sean this is my movie. We're acting, why are you so pissy?
Sean- I'm not pissy I'm being reasonable. Not any normal average husband wants there wife to have a sex scene in a movie!.
Ariana- your not being reasonable! If you were being reasonable you wouldn't care cause you know this is what makes me happy and that this is my job and we're acting.
Sean- are you acting right now Ariana? Cause I can't believe you right now.
Ariana- are you kidding me??. You can't believe me!!!?. I can't believe you, i thought that you would be supportive and loving towards this and be a good husband and know that this is my job!.
Sean- me being a good husband???. What about you being a good wife!. You can't slam this on me out of the fucking blue, and say I'm gonna do it be okay with and then carry on with your day. When you do that it's hard to be a good supportive husband, when I'm not happy with your decision.
Ariana- you don't need to be happy with every decision I make that involves my life or career it's called compromising Sean.
Sean- compromising???. Ariana your not compromising! Your only doing what makes you happy you couldn't care less about my feelings Ariana.
Ariana- huh that's what you feel huh?.
Sean- at this exact moment yeah pretty much.
Ariana- if that's what you feel then it must be true right Sean?. So I'm gonna call my director and make sure me and Tim have that sex scene since I don't care how you feel bye Sean I'll be back for Ailani later.
Sean- see ya. That's right just keep running away from our problems like you always do.
Ariana- yup fuck you.

I say as I stormed off, slamming the door behind me. I got in the elevator, and ran out the hotel tears streaming down my face. I went down to the beach and called my mom, that's who I need.

J- hi sweetie what's up?
A- hi watchya up to?
J- planning Frankie's baby shower with Frankie and Simon. What about you.
A- on the beach pissed off.
J- why? What happened.
A- so my director told me that there's gonna be some sex scenes and that we're gonna get naked. I didn't agree to anything cause I wanted to confirm it with Sean first cause I don't want him to be upset. So I tell him, he acts real pissy and a real dick. I tell him that he needs to be supportive cause I love my career and this is my job. He says he's being reasonable and he doesn't want me to do it cause he won't be happy, I say you have to compromise and he tells me I'm not compromising it's just
Ended ugly and I need you.
J- sweetie I love you, but your in the wrong. You can't approach your husband like that. I'm looking in Sean's eyes and I wouldn't want you to do it either. Your sexy and I wouldn't want you to be naked and having stage sex with anyone either. Acting or not, it's being intimate, and he loves you so much he doesn't want another man like that with you. You have to talk to him sweetie not me, go make things better please.
A- ugh your right. Like fucking always, I will I love you.
J- love you too baby, bye.
A- bye momma.

@ArianaAnderson
I hate it that moms are always right. I can't wait till I can tell Ailani "I told ya so" 😂. I'm gonna be the best mom ever😩.

I then go back to the hotel room and see that Ailani is up watching tv with Sean who looks clearly pissed off.

Ariana- hi belmissma mommy missed you! Holding / kissing Ailani.

She smiled at me, I fed her pears and a bottle we then played with her toys.

Sean- are we gonna talk or fight the whole time in London.
Ariana- I don't know, I obviously don't care about your feelings you should know that by now Sean.
Sean- Ariana stop.
Ariana- no, you said some pretty hatful shit to me.
Sean- you said some hatful shit to me too!. How do you think that makes me feel when your wife says to you she's gonna do a sex scene with a guy and you just have to be okay with it. You just pushed my feelings to the side and carried on with yours. I was pretty hurt. That's not something Ariana would do. She would see what my real feelings are and not do the sex scene.
Because she loves me, and she cares for my feelings. That's not the Ariana I seen today.
Ariana- I get that Sean. I'm not doing the sex scene.
Sean- why?
Ariana- because the Ariana I was today isn't the person I am. Your right, I was a selfish bitch that only cared about what made me happy, not you happy. And I'm a terrible wife for that, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, you deserve better then such disrespect. I won't let it happen again, i love you.
Sean- it's okay. And I'm sorry to, I said some things that I didn't mean, i was just angry. Your a wonderful wife, and I appreciate you more then you can imagine. I love you.
Ariana- awh baby. Give me some love.
Sean- my pleasure. Giving ari passionate kisses.
Ariana- your the only man I want, and will be having sex with.
Sean- your the only woman I want, and will be fucking.
Ariana & Sean laugh.
Ariana- will good, I'm relieved.

@ArianaAnderson
Oh London London, you come in so many surprises💜🙄🇳🇴.