last preformance

Now that im pregnant again, i wont be prefroming cause i wanna keep my body & baby, at the healthest state possbile. But, i wanna give my fans the best last show possbile. So this will be my last show for 9 months. And im so excited.

@ArianaAnderson
See you babes soon. Last show for as long as i have a bun in the oven (: #babynumber2 #buncookin #misscuteyoungpregnantthang

I work out in our gym, its healthy for me and the baby. I then go in the studio and make some pretty music. I then make lunch, i make a kale salad, ice tea, and my apple mix. "Ailani love, are u hungary" i say as i feed the pups. "No ma" ailani says playing with her toys. I then eat, and give ailani some stawberries. "Here babe, come eat some strawberries for mommy" i say bringing it to her. "Wooo, berries" she says excitedly putting a strawberry in her mouth. "I love you" i say laughing, "wove you" she says smiling. I then play with her as she giggles making me laugh, we then go outside and run with the pups, we then take the pups for a nice long walk. When we get home, she passes out, i put her in her bed & turn the montontor, and take a shower. I then come out and see cinnamon & ophelia by her bed sleeping.

@ArianaAnderson
She will forever be procted by Cinnamon & Opheila if anything happens to me & @BigSean.
Pic.

I then start getting ready, straghtening my hair, leaving it half up half down, putting on a black kinda onsie thing with tights & my high heel boots and a light black jacket, putting on my kneck chocker, concelier, lip stick, mascara, eye liner & eye shawdow. Feeling complete, getting ailani ready then leaving.

Once we get there were attacked by babes, i smile kindly & wave, grabbing stars arm in one hand, and holding ailani in the other. We then go in my dressing room & rehearse. Sean & nonna are playing with ailani as i warm up my vocals.

@ArianaAnderson
in the da dressing room gettin warmed upppp. Im sorry i couldnt hug u all when i got here it was insaaane. i love you.

"Are you ready baby?" Sean said approaching me with a warm kiss.

"Anxious as fuck but yeah im ready. Love you" i say.

"I love you baby your gonna kill it have fun" sean says chuckling giving me wet kisses.

5.....4....3....2.....1

I was then on stage with my crew & the babes went nuts causing me to giggle.

We started off with...

Problem
I went on the thingie in the air
Break Free
Hands on me
Mimu gloves
one last time
Why try
podum thing
Focus
moonlight
mimu gloves
Everything will be alright
without you
Remix (The Way)
On piano
honeymoon ave
My everything

"Thank you babes so much, i appreate this show so much its so special to me. it will be my last show till the baby comes, and i love you all so much. Thank you, i love you" .

I say as i smile, wave, and blow kisses as confetti comes down and we go down on the stadium thing as the babes go wild.

As we get in my dressing room, im greeted with hugs kisses & tears. My heart is full of gratitude. as we leave, babes are there to take a selfie, i greet them with a hug kiss & selfies.

@ArianaAnderson
Im so happy. Thank you babes for such a special night, ailani can feel the graitude!. I love you. See you soon qties.