30 is nothin but a number

So sean is turning 30!!!. And were gonna have a huge surprise party for him in Paris. Nohlan is already 2 months old so he will be coming along, "ailani what do you want to eat?" I ask, "waffle" she said playing on my phone, "okay" i said making her waffles n juice. "Here babe eat" i said taking my phone away as she took a bite. "Nohlan you need to eat buddy" i said making him a bottle, i then fed him, changed his diaper, and puted him in the car seat. "Ailani try going potty before we go" i said putting her plate away. "Okay mommy" she said walking to the bathroom, "move toulouwse" ailani said, "tolouse let sissy go potty" i said. sean was gonna meet up with us at the airport, "ready belmissma?" I said putting her in her stroller, "yeah" she said. I then got the kids in the car and were on our way to the airport, my phone then started going off.

A- hello
Alexa- hey
A- whats up?
Alexa- so seans flight got delayed and now he wont be able to catch the same flight as us
A- *sighs* how tf did that happen?
Alexa- idk he just texted that to me are you in the car now?
A- yeah were on our way
Alexa- will hopefully the surprise wont be ruined ill see u in a min
A- alright. Love you bitchhh
Alexa- aint never stop lovin you bitchhh
A- *laughing* bye
Alexa- *laughing* byee

The thing was sean thought we were just gonna go to paris for tour rehearsels, not for his birthday, and he had to be in new york for a record label meeting, and then he would catch a flight to LA, and head to paris with us bc everyone is coming with us, but his flight to LA got delayed, so now he wont be on the same flight, witch makes things 10000× more complecated then they need to be. We got to the airport and i hooked ailani & nohlans strollers together so now its one big stroller, and i put a blanket on top, so they dont see the paparazzi flashes. I got in the airport, and i ignored the paparazzi, and i got on our private jet, and took my babies out of the stroller.

Ailani was playing with blocks, i was cuddling nohlan talking to to alexa. the twins & emila was napping. "Lets take a selfie" i said, the poses were me and alexa kissing nohlan, my mom and dan kissing ailani as she stuck her tongue out, and frankie & simon kissing.

@ArianaAnderson
Airplane selfie ⛅✈
The selfie

We then all went to sleep😴.

Paris 12:34 PM

We then landed, and nohlan is not feeling it, ailani is jet legged, so the babies stayed back in the hotel with my mom, nonna, and dan, while me alexa frankie & simon setted up seans surprise birthday. me and alexa were setting up the decarations while simon and frankie sucked the hullium out of the balloons. "I wanna fuckkkk youuu up your anusssss" frankie sung, "omg frankie" i said laughing, "look at the flick of my tongue going up your anuss" simon sung along, it was nasty but funny. We then got every thing together and went back to the hotel to get ready. I had my hair slicked back with my blonde extensions, i was wearing a black tux coat that revealed my cleaveage, and tight black leather pants with black pumps. I was wearing conceiler, mascara, eyeshawdow and lip stick & eyeliner. sean was wearing a over sized yeezy grey suit shirt with black leather pants & timbs. We then were ready togo.

Sean- baby arent u a lil dressy for rehearsel?
Ariana- nopee

We then got there, me sean alexa, my mom dan and nonna, along with frankie, simon & doug.

Once we got to the restruant, everyone jumped up & yelled "surprise!!!" "Happy birthday baby!!!" I said hugging sean as his jaw dropped. "You set this up?" Sean asked in awe, "all for you my love" i said smiling, "omg, thank you baby i love you" sean said smiling sweetly & kissing me as everyone awed, "i love you too. Now lets party wooo!!" I said raising my arm as everyone laughed.

We all took cocktails, and ate dinner and traveled thru paris to the effel tower, and put a lock on the gate and threw the key in the river. "Happy 30th baby" i said glancing at sean, "thank you. I love you so much." Sean said, "i love you more" i said kissing him in the lights bouncing off the river of the effel tour. 🗼