new york livin

Im so excited to be in New york for 2 days, Me sean, my mom & dan, frankie & simon are watching ailani. Were down here to donate a bunch of stuff & to support Kanye west fashion show & im giving a speech for GLBT community. so im so happy for this new york trip.

My mom & Dan are sleeping, Sean is editing some of his music on his coumpter, so im gonna take a nap.

New York

We just landed, Papparazzi are crazy & so are my babes, but thats okay. "ARIANA!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" my babes yell as i smile and wave and take selfies with them, "hi babies i love you" i say hugging them all. We then go to lunch.

I get a kiwi & lemon salad, with ice tea. Sean gets the steak & pork lanon, my mom & dan get lasana. "You guys this trip is gonna be so exciting" mom says smiling. "I kno im so excited / nervous" i say drinking my ice tea.

We then go to our first foundation witch is paying for 35 kids collage founds. "Hi guys, were so excited to be here & to meet you all as well as talk to you all and get to know you. and to pay for all of your collage founds! Were so proud of you, and we love you" i say smiling as everyone cheers. After giving everyone there collage founds & hugging them, taking pics with them and sitting down to have deep conversations about there past & future life.

We then go to the GLBT foundation and we see some trap queens there and they put on a preformance making us laugh our asses off.

@ArianaAnderson
Literally cutest people on the planet yas queens. 🍸🍒
Pic of trap queens.

"Yall are cute as fuck! Im gonna become a trap queen in my next life" i say laughing as we all laugh.

We all eat dinner, talk and laugh i then make my speech.

"Hi cuties, its such a goddamn honor to be here and to look at all of your faces. This horrbile society, makes us feel like its not okay be confterable in our OWN goddamn skin. I just wanna tell you all that, your perfect & beautiful just the way you are, and you do you, love eqauilty, and if anybody thinks otherwise they can fuck off!!! FUCK YAS QUEENS KEEP WERRKIN AND KEEP BEING CUTE AS HELL & I LOVE YOU" i said blowing kisses as everyone went crazy.

Next day

We all went out for breakfast, and then got ready. I put my hair in a high pony leaving it natural, only appling concelier, and i put on a leather grey dress with black heels from yeezy season 2.

@ArianaAnderson
Yeezy vibes in new york 😋
Selfie of ari sean, joan and dan.

Paparazzi was insane when we got to the fashion show, i blocked my face with my hand and hooked on to seans arm.

The fashion show was amazing. Kayne is so talented & so artistic and me and sean are beyond proud.

@ArianaAnderson
Thaaaank you new york for everything!! It was an lovely 48 hours. So honored. I love you babes 😙♡💯 .