Christmas

Its Christmas Eve !!!! Ailani is 2 months old, were in Florida, at a huge beach house, with all my friends n family, and all Sean's friends & family. Its perfect. The pups & all. Ailani is in heaven with meeting all these new people she's never seen before. "Cmon belmissma, it's time for you to eat" I say as I grab her from nonna. "Bring her right back after she's done" nonna replys back. "Yes ma'am" I reply. I bring her in the room, pull my boob out, and let her eat. I cover my boob up and only show ailani and snap a pic.

@ArianaAnderson
Merry Christmas eve y'all! We love n appreciate you all. Thank you for you continuous love n support. Enjoy the day with ur loved ones as we do w ours! xoxox.
Pic of ailani.

she then finishes I burp her, change her & bring her back to nonna. I then start cooking, it's only 10 am in the morning, but it's gonna be a long day so.. I start with all the vegan meals. For me, Alexa, saschra, frankie, Simon, and our friend Rachel. I make vegan pizza, kale, salads, cooked veggies thats seasoned & steamed. Fruits, and delicious vegan meals. Then for the nonvegan peeps, lasagna, chicken, speghitti, steak, rib, fried chicken, and other meats. Then, wine, margarita, tequila shots, liquor, Morgan, Scotch. Were ready to party. As the foods cook, I shower & get ready. After I shower, I blow dry my hair, brush it, wash my face, brush my teeth, mostraize. I then get dressed, I decided to wear a cocktail high red dress. I straighten my hair, leaving it half up half down, curling the ends. Adding, concelier, mascara, lip stick, eye shadow, eye liner, and some blush. I wear my nude heels, leaving my jewleary in, my wedding ring (like always), my Pearl ring, sylish ring, my diamond earrings, and my 'belmissma' necklace. I then go down stairs, to see mia playing with ailani. I finsh up cooking, and join everyone appreating the moment, laughing. I start pumping, so i can drink later on tonight.

***

Alexa- oh shit!
Ariana- what! Whats wrong?
Alexa- im bleeding!
Ariana- omg! We have to get you to a hostipal!
Alexa- omg!
Ariana- sean, stay here with everybody i have to get her to a hostipal!
Joan- im coming along
Nonna- me too!
Sean- go! Good luck alexa stay calm, keep us updated!
Ariana- i will bye!

**
Ariana- hi, i need alexa luria's docter please. Shes bleeding.
Nurse- oh boy! Come right back!

The doctors immediately took Alexa back with us, and did a ultrasound. She's about 4 months pregnant, so the baby is the size of a pair, about 7 cetameters long.

Docter- here's the baby right here, the baby is still alive, but it's having some diffcaulty. Your body is telling the baby to come, and the baby is not ready yet. Thats what caused the bleeding. So it a internal conflict going on between your baby, and your body. I'm gonna let you go, but you have to take it easy for at least a week. Bed rest. Don't be too hard on your self. If you continue to bleed, come back in.
Alexa- thank you so much.
Doctor - your so very welcome. Happy holidays.

@AlexaLuria
Pheww, that was a close one!. I was bleeding, and @ArianaAnderson & @JoanGrande (and nonna) took me to the hostipal, and my body wanted my baby out!

@AlexaLuria
Internal conflict my body was having with my baby. Me & the baby are fine!. I have to take it easy thou. Stay in baby!...for another 5 months please.

I made sure, Alexa took it easy not leaving the couch. I have her, kale, tea, and some vegan tacos, with some vitamins. It was around, 9, ailani was asleep, we all took shots, and was having a glass of wine, around alexa on the couch. Talking & laughing. Having a good time. Then ailani started crying. "Fuck, ill get her" i said, as i went in her room, picking her up rocking her, soothing her. I wasnt drunk. I was fine. "Whats wrong babe? Are you hungary?" I said. I heated up the bottle from the fridge giving it to her. After she ate, I burped her, changing her poopy diaper, I then rocked her back asleep peacefuly. "Goodnight belmissma, I love you" I said kissing her laying her back down. I turned on her monitor, and headed back down stairs, checked on Alexa, then joined everyone once again.

Sean - what's wrong with princess?
Ariana- she was Hungary. I fed her, Shes back asleep.
Sean- you look so fucking sexy baby.
Ariana- thank you. You don't look to bad yourself. Kissing Sean.

We all played poker, cards and laughing our asses off. We then opened presents, enjoyed, graititude in our hearts & souls.

Then we enjoyed some sleep.

*8 hours later*

Ailani crying

Sean POV

I wake up to the bright Boca sun, and my daughter crying. I get up, and go attend to my beautiful perfect princess. "What's up princess daddy is here" i say grabbing her, plotting a kiss on her lil lips. Her diaper is filled with pee, i change it, wrap her in a blanket, and head down stairs to give her breakfast. Afterwords, I burp her, and rub her back as we both cuddle looking at each other. We then make breakfast for everyone, and feed the dogs. Then ari comes down.

Ariana- morning the two loves of my life.
Sean- morning baby, merry Christmas kissing Ari
Ariana- merry Christmas, merry Christmas belmissma! We love you! Kissing ailani
Sean- merry Christmas pups
Ariana- merry Christmas Toulousey gosey holding Toulouse
Nonna- merry Christmas guys!
Ariana- merry Christmas nonna! I love you! Hugging nonna
Nonna- merry Christmas belmissma I love you so much.
Sean- merry Christmas nonna hugging nonna
Nonna- merry Christmas sweetie

Nonna then held & played with ailani. Nonna loves & adores ailani so much I love it. Ailani is so loved by so many people, me and ari are so grateful for that. Me and ari were taking care of Alexa making sure she takes it easy. Today is her birthday!. We just laugh, cook lots of food. And spread good quality time with each other, having ailani be the center of attention. <3.