The princess has arrived

A month has passed, I'm now 9 months pregnant and very pregnant. Being nine months is always the worst, I don't know why but it just is. Nothing's really changed in the past month, just a lot of me resting, eating ice cream with Lexi, Sean & the kids did go to Detroit to see his family. They then on a 3 day trip to Chicago with Sean's dad and his new wife, along with Sean's brother and his family.

The kids are swimming with Sean and the pups in our pool, I'm sunbathing with my mom & Dan, while Lexi and nonna went to an pastry fair since there oddly obsessed with pastries. "Mommy look what I can do!" Ailani said jumping in the pool back words, she's such a master at swimming. "I know baby, your a pro" I beamed while drinking my Starbucks. "Hey mom! Looking what I can do!" Sean said flipping in the pool, "eh your alright" I said making us all laugh, "so unloved" Sean said making us laugh once more.

Afterwords we all went to my moms & dans house while a chef came over there and made us dinner. I was playing with the twins, Ailani and Dan were playing with my moms puppy, Lexi and Zeno were preaching to my mom about something idek what, nonna was taking a nap, Sean and Nohlan were playing basketball.

Once dinner was ready we all smashed the delicious meal, and had a bonfire and cooked some S'mores. I was like paparazzi of course with my polaroid camera, I then opened snapchat and took a pic of all the kiddies together with there Smore's.

"All 4 babies 💗 aria will soon be joining. (Aemila we miss you😂)"

I then put the kids to bed because Lexi Zeno & my mom were staring to get tipsy...actually really tipsy.... actually wasted.

"I been thinking I been thinking" Lexi stared singing, "oh lord" Dan said, "surfboard surfboard!" Zeno joined, "I be serving on the goodie goodie" my mom joined lately. "That's not how it goes...at all..." I said making us all laugh. "Watermelon!!" My mom sang really high pitched " your even on the right key" Sean said making us laugh again. "Druuunk in loooove , alllll night" Lexi sang again, "I can't" I giggled making us laugh once again.

After hours of listening to horrible karaoke by drunken Lexi Zeno & my mom, me Sean and Dan found it comedic. We then all went to bed, except the drunk three who passed out by the pool.

I woke up in pain, it was taking my breathe away. I kept thinking to myself this can't happen again, my baby has to be okay. I started crying it was like crying was the only thing I could do until Sean woke up. "Baby what's wrong?!" Sean said sitting up, "I'm in pain I think it's contractions" I whined. "It's okay baby I'm right here, lets time them apart" Sean said turning the light on. We looked at the time it was 430 am, the contractions were 4 mins apart,  "baby we might need Togo to the hospital" Sean said. "They say we shouldn't go until my water brakes" I said inhaling breathes.

Once that contraction was over, I got up to go pee. I started washing my hands & face, I then felt wetness and something dripping down my leg, I looked and that's when I noticed my water broke!!. All my worries instantly grew in to excitement, "baby!" I said "yeah" Sean said coming in the bathroom, "it's baby time my water just broke!!!!!" I squealed as I went in to Sean's arms. "Ohmygod ohmygod" Sean said in excitement as he spun me around and gave me a passionate kiss. "Let's go get everyone!" Sean said, we called Angie over, so the kids can stay sleeping. We then got Dan up so he can help us wake the drunks up.

We then we're on our way to the hospital, contractions came back along Lexi my mom and Dan helped me stay calm while Sean drived, on the other hand zeno was puking out the window.