i want my baby.

So please get yours today and know you're donating to an incredibly important cause ❤❤️❤️️ ~ https://t.co/iL0NX6GCmc https://t.co/sXa1YBmINb order yours & tell friends to order some E V E R Y P E N N Y goes to the McAidFund 💄💟
-----------------------

So iv partnered with Viva Glam and i have 3 lipsticks out & every single penny goes to the McAids fund to try to help awarness for for Aids / HIV and i couldnt be more proud of it. I have to go all the way out to Toronto to promote, so sean is gonna stay home with the kids. And Justin is coming along, because he put out a colone for the McAids fund as well. Were now were on our personal bus, and im sleeping and i hear yelling, "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BRO!! I DONT WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT" its justin. I throw on my sports bra and i go out there to see Justin in alfredo's face. "Whats goin on?" I ask as Jones & Ricky are getting in between the two. "This mother fucker wants to make comments about selena and hes gonna his mexican ass killed" Justin said, "okay justin enough" i say sighing, as afreado trys to jump him but jones holds him back. "BRO!! Calm the fuck down" ricky says trying to hold justin back, he he then loses his grip and justin jumps on alfreado and pushes him in the face repeadtly, "JUSTIN ENOUGH STOP!" I scream, "CALL THE COPS ARI" jones yells as him and ricky try to break them apart. I then tell the bus driver to stop, and i call the police. The police come, and they arrest justin in the tunnel to canada. Im having a nervous breakdown im not going to the event.

I need to call sean

A- hello
S- hi baby whats up?
A- justin & alfreado got in a huge fist fight and justin got arrested and im having a nervous breakdown i need you to come and get me baby *crying*
S- its okay baby im on my way where are you?
A- on 34 on tunnel to canada
S- im on my way baby dont move
A- okay i love you
S- i love you too

I would have the bus take me home but the bus cant leave, and i need my husband im a mess, all of this is nerve wracking. 45 mins later sean comes. "are you okay baby?" sean says holding me, "im fine lets just go home" i say. "Wheres the babies?" I ask as we get home "there with your mom, i dropped them off when i left" sean says taking off his shirt exposing his 6 pack. "Come here baby come relax" sean says pulling me on top of him massaging my shoulders "mmm this is so relaxing" i say "wanna take a bath?" sean asks. "Yeah can you put in a lavender bomb for me?" I ask, "sure baby" sean says kissing me passionalty getting up. I then undress, and head to the bathroom i then tap sean as he turns around "gahhd damn your so fucking fine" sean says smirking kissing my neck as i giggle and titlt my head back giving him more room. "mm. I love you" i say kissing sean passionaly, "i love you too" sean says bitting my bottom lip. "Take a bath with me" i say bitting my lip, "okay get in and let me go get candles & strawberries and wine" sean says smirking, "ohh look at my sexy romantic baby" i say gigging, "all for you, my beautiful baby" sean says licking his lips i laugh and get in the bath. He then sets up the candles and plays some music, "babbyy" i beam as he smirks. He then undresses as i bite my lip he then gets in the bath. "Hi sexy" i say as i straddle him and tongue kiss him passionaly. "Here baby lemme feed you" sean says feeding me a strawberry, i then eat it sexually and lick his fingers, his jaw drops as i laugh. "What are you doing to me!?" Sean says smirking, "uhm letting you feed me" i say smirking. The night was sexy, streamy and passionate night filled with my baby 😻.

××××××××××××××××××

Okay for the next update should it be there 2nd wedding annvisary or Seans birthday?. comment babes, that will be the next update ♡.