Baby shower

Today is the day of the baby shower and Sean's diaper party. Im getting ready now and Sean is in the shower. I just got done blow drying my hair, im gonna leave it natural and have it be curly. Im wearing leggings, and a pretty mint green oversized see through button up shirt with a white tink top underneath with nude heels.
Im applying, foundation, mascara, eye shawdow and lipstick. Im wearing my 'Ariana' necklace that I weared in my "the way" music video. Im wearing the pearl ring that my nonna gave me. And of course my wedding ring, and diamond earrings that saschra gave me. I look in the mirror and feel satisfied.

Sean- ready baby?

Hes wearing a button up shirt, with some really nice jeans, and kayne shoes. With his lions chains, and lion ring and his rolex watch.

Ariana- im ready sexy. Lets take a selfie first.

We make a cute pose in the mirror as I take the pic.

@ArianaAnderson
Baby shower time @AlexaLuria @BigSean
Twitter.pic.fkrij.pic.

Sean- you look beautiful baby
Ariana- Thank you, you look super sexy
Sean- thank you *kissing ari*
Ariana- ready?
Sean- Yeah.

*at baby shower*

I see all my family & friends and im so grateful that they came I love them all so much there so cute. We eat food, talked, laughed so hard at old meormies, played games, and opened gifts.

Sean's POV

I just go to my diaper party and I see all my friends and family. Extremely grateful that they call came it means the world.

Tone- how are you and Ari man?
Sean- were good man, busy but thankful were good.
Tone- Hows the baby? You never told us the name!
Sean- the name is beautiful we love it. Its Ailani Marie. And the baby is good, its healthy nice healthy strong heart
Zeno- just like her parents
Sean- thanks man
Tone- we'll were happy for you guys man daddy to be lil fucker.
Sean- thank you man, it means alot were so appreciate all the love. And yeah, im excited, im gonna spoil my lil princess. Shes already a daddys girl. And aint no foolish nigga gonna hurt my baby.
Zeno- ya got that right.
Tone- well be right here man to help you beat any niggas ass that think he can mess with Ailani.
Sean- fuck yeah I hope so y'all will be right here.
Tone- how do you think y'all sex lifes gonna be when she gets here?.
Sean- I think it'll be the same. Y'all Ariana is a sex freak witch y'all don't get. She loves sex. Y'all want lots of sex get an Italian girl they love sex.
Zeno- for real?
Sean- straight up
Tone- shit, where you get em at?

*Everybody laughs*

Arianas POV

The baby shower was a great success, we got everything else we need plus really cool baby monators. Im getting braxton hicks thou, witch is a pain in the ass. But it's totally normal for being 6 months pregnant. Only 3 more months & she's here!.

@ArianaAnderson
The baby shower was a complete success thank you to everyone who came! We appreciate & love you so.
Twitterpic.
Group selfie.

@BigSean
Thank you to everyone who came to my diaper party it meant the world. I had alot of fun, and thank you for the diapers.
Twitter.pic.
Group selfie.

*At home*

Ariana- hay babe *kissing sean*
Sean- hi baby how was the shower?
Ariana- it was a complete success, im very happy. Everyone was so cute. How was the diaper party?
Sean- it was fun, im glad everyone came we had a good time
Ariana- thats good love. Wanna cuddle now? *holding her arms out*
Sean- Yeah *going in her arms*

*phone ringing*

Sean- ugh
Ariana- get it please

Joan- hello?.
Ariana- hi mommy.
Joan- hi baby, wyd?
Ariana- cuddling with sean. Hbu?
Joan- on the computer. Want to go to vacation?
Ariana- to where?
Joan- to Mexico
Ariana- when?
Joan- in a week
Ariana- I want to. Lemme ask sean.

Ariana- hey babe, wanna go on vacation to Mexico in a week with my family?
Sean- you guys & ur bazzar vacation plans & sure *chuckling*

Ariana- he said yeah. We wanna go, but who would come?
Joan- me you sean, Frankie simon alexa, nonna, dad, his girlfriend my boyfriend, saschra tyler liz, zeno tone
Ariana- sounds ideal.
Joan- ill email you the details in the morning goodnight love you.
Ariana- goodnight love you.
Joan- bye
Ariana- bye.

Sean- who would come?
Ariana- me you mommy, Frankie simon dad, his girlfriend moms boyfriend, liz alexa Tyler, saschra zeno tone.
Sean- sounds fun, im excited.
Ariana- fuck yas.